Currently Playing (Read 979,868 times)

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Star Craft 2.

Just a little late to the party on this one :p

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

My ovaries are confused to the point of me having to play this game with a friend (split-screen Co-Op).

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Bioshock: Infinite  ;D

This game is great.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

This man here just got himself a 3DS! So any recommendations for games? I already know a few I want real bad.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 01, 2013, 01:52:16 PM
This man here just got himself a 3DS! So any recommendations for games? I already know a few I want real bad.

Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Monster Hunter (If you're into that), Street Fighter, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion, Ocarina of Time, that's just a few

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Army of Two: The 40th Day

I'm on the zoo level part where you have to choose to execute, or refuse to kill the white tiger. I just realized it looks like Okami's Gekigami. I can't do it..

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Darkstalkers Resurrection Demo

This demo alone is bringing back so many good memories. :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

I finally beat it after three days. Ahem..

Spoiler
So, Fiona dies when Salem goes rouge and shoots her before shooting his own teammate Rios?! And Alpha shoots Salem in the leg, leaving him vulnerable? Bravo lets Salem live and Salem's arrested and sentenced to 30 years in prison, and in the ending scene it shows Salem etching the name "Alice" into the wall. Yes, Alice Murray was the annoying mission coordinator from the first and second game.
[close]

I can't even begin to comprehend what I've just been through. This sendoff was, bat-shit crazy.. I don't know whether to cry or just go play Bioshock Infinte..

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'd pick the latter.  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3D/1080p Rathalos...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Amaterasu on Apr 01, 2013, 06:44:41 PM
I can't do it..

I'll do it. There's no real reason not to do it besides the achievement.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 02, 2013, 05:47:07 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Apr 01, 2013, 06:44:41 PM
I can't do it..

I'll do it. There's no real reason not to do it besides the achievement.

My best friend did it.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel.

Once again, they took out some fun stuff like rock, paper, scissors. As well as showing approval, and dissaproval, even taking out the free time to just stand around. Not too fond of the way it makes player one always play as Alpha. Oh well, I have yet to get to level 20 so I can unlock the revolver that looks like Rick Grimes' gun from The Walking Dead.

Keg

Keg

Bioshock Infinite. Jumped straight back into a second playthrough immediately after finishing it the first time. I want to get a better grasp of the story and this time ill notice all the foreshadowing and hints hidden in the world and on the voxophones that would have went straight over my head.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate

Skyrim

Gears of War 3

.hack//infection

Terx2

Terx2

DmC Devil May Cry

Trying to finish the game with a SSS ranking on all levels on Nephelim difficulty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed