Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 979,666 times)

Keg

Keg

Its not the setting that I like, I think both games settings are great. It was brave of them to have a setting so unlike the first game, but I just think the gameplay and controls have been refined a hell of alot. Crysis to me looks current gen, but doesnt feel it, when playing, whereas Crysis 2 does. You move so damn slow in Crysis and you try and stay in cloak mode and advance slowly and the second you unlock you get spotted from f**king miles away by an enemy you cant even see making all that slow progress a complete waste of time. If you do manage to get up close to take a few guys out youve only got a shitty melee move and no stealth kill option.

I enjoyed Crysis but I found myself just giving up on the stealthy approach and just letting all hell break loose because it always ultimately ended up like that anyway and playing stealthily didnt feel rewarding to me in that game. If anything it felt like a chore. In this game its great planning your attacks.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim {WOOOHOOOO I GOTTED IT!}

Saints Row: The Third

Between the two of them my social life is officially dead

m41guy

m41guy

Arkham City.

Just saved Freeze and beat Solomon Grundy and Penguin. 

Ghostface

Ghostface

Finally got a PS3 so playing Uncharted 2 then Uncharted 3. Ok, I get what the hype was about now.

no Uncharted 1?

Keg

Keg

Just finished Crysis 2. Damn there's alot of unanswered questions aint there. The biggest one for me is what happened to that frozen dome and the aliens on Lingshan. This game addresses the events in the first game but it never touches on what happened after that ending to the first game.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Keg on Nov 24, 2011, 01:32:52 PM
Just finished Crysis 2. Damn there's alot of unanswered questions aint there. The biggest one for me is what happened to that frozen dome and the aliens on Lingshan. This game addresses the events in the first game but it never touches on what happened after that ending to the first game.

Crysis 2 was a big letdown,played  through it and got fedup playing it because the story was Diarrhea and you fight the same AI over and over again.Just began to feel like a grind.Didn't even feel like a sequel at all,almost nothing is explained about number 1 and the aliens aren't even the same.

Keg

Keg

The MGS Marathon has commenced.

I started Twin Snakes last night. This is gonna take a while!  ;D

you know what, a MGS marathon would be a good subject for a blog.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't know if I could bring myself to sit through MGS 2 again. That game went way over my head.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

That game changed my life. Oh the PS2 days ;D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Killzone 3
Skyrim
Saints Row: The Third

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2011, 12:53:00 AM
I don't know if I could bring myself to sit through MGS 2 again. That game went way over my head.

And me the first time I played it. But ive played it at least 10 times since its release, probably more. To be fair there's things that still go over my head in all of the games because theres so many plot holes and half explained scenarios in these games that dont add up. Not to mention all the endless retcons to make each new game fit the canon.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Been gaming a lot recently but because off the games it don't really feel like it

Football Manager 2012
Fifa Manager 2012
Fifa 12
The best new indie game eve called stealth bastard

Plus I'm getting Infamous 2 and Skyrim this weekend.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim and Skyward Sword

God it's so hard to play both at once. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed