Triple laser

Started by Huol, Oct 21, 2007, 11:53:18 PM

Author
Triple laser (Read 710 times)

Huol

Huol

I hope to god the laser is back to the way it used to be.
It's a small point but it really irked me in avp when it was upside-down.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

The good news is that the laser is back.
The more good news is that there are 2 lasers,cuz Wolf has 2 shoulder cannons.
The really bad news is cuz i don't know will the sound of them will be like the one in Predator & Predator 2. :(

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

We don't know if there are two designators. Both weapons could cue off of the same.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

probebly only one see the lazer only need to touch a person to lock onto it (as seen in p2 where he locks on keyes and turns around and faces harrigon)

holdtheline

holdtheline

Out of interest, is it possible that the Predator's two plasmacasters have different capabilities?

megachu17

megachu17

well he got it off another pred, so its probably the standard caster, just he has 2 of them

Stalker

Stalker

His targeting triangles appear upside-down, which I'm not too fond of to be honest.

John-Kormag III

John-Kormag III

QuoteThe more good news is that there are 2 lasers,cuz Wolf has 2 shoulder cannons.
exploring the movies i thought that the original predators didn't have dependence between "display triangle" and laser-working.
actually the triangle catches a target automatically (recognised by CPU working with coloured figures on a display), and the laser seems to be used for targeting accurately and manually.
remember the P1 launching his laser AFTER autocatching a rat into triangle: and P1 never launching a laser when targeting a thing thrown by Dutch (to find out predator's place).
remember the P2 targeting unhelmeted Keese without laser (not shure about this).

Huol

Huol

Uh oh

Looks like we have the retarded upsidedown lasers...
God, f**king, dammit.
Can nothing come out right?

jimmylace

jimmylace

who cares? I mean god damn. I'm glad youre getting upside down lasers cause im getting my beloved alien running around a small american town and im not getting alien v. deal with it.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Eh, I could live with an upside-down laser.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Huol on Oct 23, 2007, 04:52:37 AM
Uh oh

Looks like we have the retarded upsidedown lasers...
God, f**king, dammit.
Can nothing come out right?

still looks cool to me.  either way is fine.  as long as there is a red laser beam and that BBBZZZRRRLLLL!   sound.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed