Aliens: return

Started by brad873, Oct 21, 2007, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Aliens: return (Read 6,234 times)

brad873

brad873

i thought i would have a go at writing my own stoy, in whitch the aliens were recreateated in there pure form for the bio wepons devision. the story will be about how the army creates them as soldiers, and how some have differant hosts to let them specilized in differant forms of combat. but they are very smart, and play to a plan the queen created and "uploaded" into them. eventualy they become self awere and go back to there old instincts. they start to take over the planet they are based on, and eventualy i want to fit in a way for them to servive without human hosts, i was thinking on them facehugging there own kind for servivale. what do you think. hears the intro

INTRO

Man has known of the great terror from space. Always known of alien terror known only as xenomorphs. They had been recreated by man to serve in war, to be the most dangerous weapon to destroy the enemy without creating stress to the soldiers, they were the soldiers. They got the original template for the xenon warriors from a corps drifting through space, the creature that destroyed most  of the crew of the Nostromo. It was tracked down 500 years after it was sent into the void of space by LT. Ripley. It was found drifting towards the planetoid Pluto. It had been lucky enough to fall through space without falling into another planet. Its DNA was extracted from its brain, the only part of it without any powerful acids. It was a failure, the clones produced were healthy, but cloning them cost to much, and all the wars were costing the earth dear money, to much to be wasted. So man had an idea. They created an ordinary xenomorph, but altered it when it was young. They took the royal jelly from a hive of bees, and added xenon DNA, they fed it to the clone. After a week of feeding the clone moulted. It was larger, it had a new set of arms, and its cranial plate was larger and flatter. It moulted a second time, increasing in size and power. After another week it started to attach itself to the ceiling of its chamber, and grew a large sac from its groin area. This sac grew and grew and eventually a tube appeared at the end of it. Large pods started to be produced from the tube. No one could work out what they did, the human/xenon queen that was created 100 years before was successful, all the eggs hatched and impregnated the hosts supplied. That was never tried again as the xenos produced were not pure, and due to there human DNA, there skin was not as tough as a pure xenos. But these eggs were wrong, they never hatched or shown signs of life. The project was set to be closed. The queen was to be terminated immediately. 3 men were sent into the queens chamber to kill her. They took 10 shots at her, but she did not even flinch. She didn't move at all, she was already dead. They took a few more shots, she didn't move. They got closer to her, still nothing, they got closer again, yet again, nothing. They got close to her to inspect her, there was no physical damage on her at all, they checked the egg sac. As soon as they did, they realized something was wrong, it was still working, the veins in it were pulsing with fluids, and the eggs were moving towards the tube inside it. The end of the tube opened again, and eggs started to come out once again. The men turned round to leave, only to see the queens face looking at them, almost grinning with delight, she grabbed the 3 men, 2 of them with her main arms, and 1 of them with her second set. She layed 3 eggs in a neat little line and hit the men against her chest. All 3 of the men were knocked out cold, but not killed. She threw them at her eggs, witch opened up slowly reviling a crab like creature inside. They slowly emerged from the leathery eggs, and odd tube dangling from a hole on there bellies, and attached themselves to the men's faces. 5 scientists watched the whole incident from behind glass, and immediately called the head of the program to say she was once again active, and the first eggs were only test eggs, and nothing like that would happen again. The project was now considered a success, and was reopened.

Colton White

Colton White

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

HOLY SHIT!

brad873

brad873

^ what, is it that bad????

Colton White

Colton White

NOOOOOo! That is the best yet

brad873

brad873

im gonna bring royal guards into it, and a host of hybrids (not to many, just refranses to differant wars) and im also thinking of bringing in a newborn adult, a more alien version, but that is very unlikely. anyway, the aliens are used for wipeout missions to destroy an enamy there and ten, but humans are only used for sabotage missions and other more delocate things. the main idea is that the queen has a hight level of inteligens, and is an actuale leader of the aliens, not just an egg layer, and she devises a way to let her race servive. doont worry, she wont end up talking like in all the crappy sci fi movies, and the xenos are gonna be just as deadly, but smarter as well. the queen wants to keep her race alive, and thats tht, its an early idea so it may come out differantly.

brad873

brad873

chapter 1 almost ready to post

brad873

brad873

ok, hear it is, tell me what you think.

Chapter 1
10 years into doom

For 10 years now, man has been sitting at the top of the galactic pecking order. The xeno warrior project had worked. All of mans enemies were destroyed in a matter of weeks, and the xenos were keeping all rebellions down. The xenotech institute was the driving force behind earths economy and was supplied by unlimited federal funding. They had created warriors for all environments. The best thing about xeno warriors was that they were able to take the best traits from there hosts to live. Once a face hugger was attached to any large animal, it would sive trough its DNA and take what it needed for itself. If there was a race of hostile units that lived below sea, then all that needed to be done was attach a face hugger to a large fish or dolphin, and away you go. The xenomorph was the ultimate life form. John Thomas worked at xenotech, in the royal care division, set up just to keep the queen happy, but he never like the idea of her being on earth, or even being at all.
      "sire, I have some news" john said as he approached Mr. Ashling, the head of the whole royal care division.
"what is it Thomas " said Ashling "not another bloody rant on how this is all a bad idea"
"no sir" said john in a rather shaky voice
"good, I tired of hearing all your crap on how all were not meant to toy with nature"
"no sir, this is more important, there is a problem with the queen" John said in an urgent voice
"what, what do you mean, what's wrong with her?" Ashling shouted "is she dieing?"
"no sir, but I think you should come and see"
Both John and Ashling ran up the white corridors to a large, reinforced bulk head. They both identified themselves and the bulk head opened. The ran inside towards a large glass screen. As the looked through it they saw a most peculiar scene. 3 xenomorphs were crouched under the queens head, and were what seemed to be drinking the queens drool. Mr. Ashling turned to face John. "what's going on hear Thomas, what are they doing?"
"were not sure sir, all we know is that those 3 xenomorphs are the are first 3 ever born, per say"
"well, I'm smart enough to know that must have some relevance to what they are doing" Ashling said, in a sarcastic tone, "but is there anything else going on, I don't think you would have been so urgent unless there was something else"
"well sir, there is something else" John murmured, "the queens brain patterns have been acting odd"
"what do you mean odd?" asked Ashling with an suspicious look in his eye
"well, they have become more erratic, pulsing with heat. She is showing all the signs that she is, well, thinking"
"what!, thinking? But she's just a bug, she cant think, show me"
They walked over to a large control panel set in the side of a far wall, on it was a screen which showed a thermal picture of the queen. It was a dark blue colour, with a lighter blue on the cranium, where her brain was. Ashling looked at John with a very angry look on his face.
"how dumb do you think I am? Do you really believe I would fall for that, think she was a threat and terminate her, is that it?
"no sir, I saw it, four times, her brain was pulsing with heat, and the brains of the drones around her were doing the same" john was desperate for Ashling to believe him.
"well then, can any of you friend vouch for you?" Ashling looked round at all the other scientists, who all shook there heads. Ashling looked at John with one eyebrow raised.
"can you explain that then Thomas?"
"well, no sir, I was alone when it happened" he said in a quiet voice.
"well then, Thomas" he raised his voice "stop coming in hear alone" Ashling turned round and left with the rest of the scientists for lunch. John leaned o the railing by the observation window and looked into the xenomorph hive. The walls were a dark green colour, made of a secretive resin the xenos produced from the mouths and the tubes on there backs. He watched as the 3 original or "alpha" xenos as they drank the queens drool. Then he looked at the thermal screen, the queens brain was once again pulsing with heat. He looked at the queen, who had raised her head to look at him. He was astonished, she had never looked at him before, the glass was only one way, so there was no way she could see him. He looked closer at her, and at that moment, she opened her massive, tooth filled jaws and roared at him, her inner jaws extending and retracting over and over. He fell backwards in fear. He got back to his feet and looked at her again, she had retracted her head into her crown and the rest of the xenomorphs continued striping down the resin supports holding the queen up, and replacing them with fresh resins

avpmad!

avpmad!

wow! :o

brad873

brad873

also, im looking for any ideas you may have, story lines, hybrids ect. anyone got any ideas???

Colton White

Colton White

A Space Jockey Hybrid,Shark Hybrid.........................Bigfoot?

brad873

brad873

ehh, maybe. the ruth is, my minds gone blank, im having trouble thinking things up. i do have an idea, but everything would kick off ib=n chapter 2, and i want suspens.

predude

predude

That was awsome very good read.

brad873

brad873

as soon as i can think up more, ill write some more. i seem to get all my good ideas after halloween, so if you dont mind the wait?????

brad873

brad873

if you all think its good, should i continue with it???

aliendude

aliendude

you should certainly continue with it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed