How would Wolf know when the cleaning was complete?

Started by AlienatedPredator, Oct 18, 2007, 12:41:56 PM

Author
How would Wolf know when the cleaning was complete? (Read 1,678 times)

AlienatedPredator

I mean seriously, them Aliens are pretty good at hiding in nooks and crannies, how the hell would Wolf know if he had had gotten them all and completed his "cleansing" mission?

KARHAN

maybe he has some kind of trackinng device or scanner ???

dDave

Thats the best questions i have heard so far...

yeah maybe he has a scanner or something like this, or his mission is to find the hive and blow it away... but that would be maybe a big failure...
mmh i dont know, a good question!!!

echobbase79

Maybe when the town gets blown to hell.

Master Chief

If the aliens came from the crashed ship, I'm sure the predators had an inventory of what they were hauling. 

Xenomorphine

They know the things breed at the drop of a hat. It could be that it's not there to clean up the Alien problem, just to get rid of the technology there.

Perhaps all the confrontations are as a result of it trying to fight its way out of the town, instead of hunting them...

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 18, 2007, 03:45:36 PM
They know the things breed at the drop of a hat. It could be that it's not there to clean up the Alien problem, just to get rid of the technology there.

Perhaps all the confrontations are as a result of it trying to fight its way out of the town, instead of hunting them...
But why does he goes in the sewers then if he wants to get out of the town?
He´s there to hunt for sure.

Master

Maybe there is known amount of eggs on board of scout ship. For example: twenty eggs= twenty aliens, twenty dead aliens= mission complete. Of course when there is a queen whole concept is invalid.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 18, 2007, 03:57:35 PM
But why does he goes in the sewers then if he wants to get out of the town?
He´s there to hunt for sure.

Perhaps it identifies that as a quicker way to get where it needs to? Or there's some technology which is down there, for some reason.

A while ago, one of the actors mentioned their character was married to "one of the Colonels" in the town. A lot of people sighed and said nothing in the interview was given away, but I pointed out that it was an unusual statement to make. How many colonels would a realistic town like that have? So, I suggested that perhaps the story might make out that they've made it like Raccoon City; some sort of underground military research complex, situated right beneath it.

If that is so, then sewers would be an ideal way to try and break through to there.

LAWNMOWERMAN

i'm guessing here(pure speculation)

but because XENOs tend to be territorial in their behavoir and since the hospital is at the center and has been quoted as the location of hive, they will stay close to the nest as close as possible in a given square area and won't venture too far off away from the hive

makng it more or less easlier for WOLF to track and hunt the XENOs down by a scanner device or by pure instinct

megachu17

i dont think hes trying 2 kill all the aliens, i think hes just trying 2 kill chet and hes killing the aliens if they get in his way

Xenomorphine

Aliens venture quite a long way in search of prey. The atmosphere processor had to be reached by APC, but they were going through the air ducts and service tunnels to journey into the main colony. The one in 'Alien 3' was mentioned as "sticking close to the zebras", but it was still an awfully big place. :)

They guard their nests, but I think they'll be in the process of basically turning the entire town into one.

Ballzanya

I think he has accepted that his death is very likely and plans to do whatever necessary to make sure the aliens don't survive. So he probably would have no qualms about using his wrist nuke.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 18, 2007, 11:38:38 PM

They guard their nests, but I think they'll be in the process of basically turning the entire town into one.
That and fighting off the National Guard. I'm thinking while the other Aliens are engaging them and the armed citizens, Wolf will fight his way through the sewers, sneak into the hospital through a sewer vent and fight his way through the nest, all the way to the rooftop where he'll engage in the fight with Chet, and while both are fighting, the gov. drops the nuke, wipes out the town, Aliens and Wolf, then covers it up.

As for the cleaning, well, he'll know it when there aren't anymore Aliens to kill...

SM

If he's alive and nothing's tried to kill him to the previous 5 minutes I'd say he was done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed