Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 47,504 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2024, 08:38:53 AMI'm not even going to attempt to pick out the posts of merit from that rat's nest. Split, deleted and banned. I have zero patience for those using "woke" as an excuse to just be a racist.

I don't know how often you hear this but you're awesome. You're work here is beyond appreciated even though I'm sure its a pain in the a$$ sometimes. But your efforts and those of the other mods make this the top place for this fandom

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 30, 2024, 09:44:47 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2024, 08:38:53 AMI'm not even going to attempt to pick out the posts of merit from that rat's nest. Split, deleted and banned. I have zero patience for those using "woke" as an excuse to just be a racist.

I don't know how often you hear this but you're awesome. You're work here is beyond appreciated even though I'm sure its a pain in the a$$ sometimes. But your efforts and those of the other mods make this the top place for this fandom

If other fandoms had a group like the mods here maybe they wouldn't be drowning in toxicity and douchiness!

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 30, 2024, 04:39:05 PM

If other fandoms had a group like the mods here maybe they wouldn't be drowning in toxicity and douchiness!

I doubt it, I still see it here and there on this site, to be fair though all fandoms have it, it comes with the territory unfortunately, best one can do is try and avoid them, report them or hope the mods are vigilant.

This teaser hasn't been out that long and there is already fake versions of it  :laugh: 

NoStyleDutch

NoStyleDutch

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 30, 2024, 04:43:49 PM

I doubt it, I still see it here and there on this site, to be fair though all fandoms have it, it comes with the territory unfortunately, best one can do is try and avoid them, report them or hope the mods are vigilant.

This teaser hasn't been out that long and there is already fake versions of it  :laugh: 

Fair enough, I can't disagree because I stayed off here for a while because of some of the negativity that pops up. But atleast they nip some stuff in the bud here when it gets to a certain level.

Slutty Badger

I do wish that more forums and sites in general were moderated as tightly as this one. You'd be surprised at how nasty the Lego fandom gets.

[cancerblack]

It almost always pops off to the point of deletion when I'm asleep.  :(

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I must say I wasn't surprised.

T Dog

T Dog

Fair play Hicks!

[cancerblack]

I assume it was that Snake fella going mask-off?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He was really Liquid Snake all along.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 30, 2024, 04:43:49 PM

It would be neat if someone replaced the siren with that chilling opening music of Alien with the planets being shown and the title forming.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 30, 2024, 05:39:17 PMIt almost always pops off to the point of deletion when I'm asleep.  :(

Nah I think what happens is it pops off when Hicks is asleep , then Apon says "somebody wake up hicks"

Then we log on and are like "wasn't this at page 65 yesterday"

Scott Conover

Hicks the 🐐

Corporal Hicks

I normally hear the opposite about how terrible the place is because I can never do enough! But that is very much appreciated, Buddy! We do really try to keep the forums a nice place to come and nerd out with fellow Alien/Predator fans.

solace97

solace97

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2024, 09:06:21 AM

I normally hear the opposite about how terrible the place is because I can never do enough! But that is very much appreciated, Buddy! We do really try to keep the forums a nice place to come and nerd out with fellow Alien/Predator fans.

I haven't been here for a long time but I think you guys do a great job, there's always gonna be people like that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed