Noah Hawley Has Plans For Multiple 'Alien' Seasons

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 17, 2024, 04:16:47 AM

Author
Noah Hawley Has Plans For Multiple 'Alien' Seasons (Read 7,822 times)

SiL

A lot of them got deleted for being vile.

Ingwar

Ok, I'm not regular visitor on Predator forum.

[cancerblack]

Yup. Frequently several pages pruned at once. The staff do a pretty good job with it, but if you catch it before it gets cleaned up it's often hair-curlingly stupid.

Duracell

so much hate in you guys, i feel sorry for you. maybe consider therapy?

Thatguy2068

What? Seriously what was the wokness in the fifth season? Just put down a list.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Feb 11, 2024, 11:42:55 PMWhat? Seriously what was the wokness in the fifth season? Just put down a list.

He means that a female character does some Home Alone shit to some minor badguys, then gets revenge on her abusive ex husband (who the poster probably thought was based as f**k and should have won).

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 11, 2024, 11:46:23 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Feb 11, 2024, 11:42:55 PMWhat? Seriously what was the wokness in the fifth season? Just put down a list.

He means that a female character does some Home Alone shit to some minor badguys, then gets revenge on her abusive ex husband (who the poster probably thought was based as f**k and should have won).
That's it? That's all it?

[cancerblack]

And broad themes about how abuse affects people, often presented from a female perspective (because, no shit), but with other characters to show how it impacts on fathers and sons, and society as a whole.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Duracell on Feb 11, 2024, 11:37:58 PMso much hate in you guys, i feel sorry for you. maybe consider therapy?

Only a misogynist would go crazy for Fargo season 5. Maybe you are the one who need therapy. ;)

Thatguy2068

I am holding back because I don't wanna get banned.

[cancerblack]

It gets better, while the female lead does come out on top, she's actually constantly getting physically overpowered, and is frequently bailed out of trouble by other characters. Determination and resourcefulness are her defining traits, not brute force, so nobody can even claim it's unrealistic for her to do what she's doing because of some -4str argument.

But oh right, the ex husband is a right wing extremist so it's clearly libshit propaganda.

Thatguy2068

Ok so Mr Duracell, what is exactly woke about that?

Corporal Hicks

Alright, enough provoking the continuation of this. Let's not make me have to clean up several pages of bullshit please.

BlueMarsalis79

This is not the way I wanted to see discussion about the actual content of Noah Hawley's work but I'll take it.

Wweyland

Are Hulu FX seasons dumped all at once, or its one episode per week?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed