Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 01, 2023, 03:09:16 PM

Author
Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter (Read 25,942 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Nov 04, 2023, 02:05:40 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 04, 2023, 09:39:50 AMSo who or what is the host of this Blight Alien?
It's Kane's son
After Kane had too much Pumpkin.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 04, 2023, 02:11:41 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Nov 04, 2023, 02:05:40 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 04, 2023, 09:39:50 AMSo who or what is the host of this Blight Alien?
It's Kane's son
After Kane had too much Pumpkin.
This is the base Xeno we have ingame after being forcefully injected with blight serum, we can see one of them still hanging from it's back

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Whelp, my bad. Looks like it's going to be Chucky, despite most of the DBD YouTubers saying Predator was most likely. Hopefully we still get him next year with a new map and survivor.

Thatguy2068

I mean chucky is cool, but not as cool as Predator

PAS Spinelli

IGN just leaked Chucky's trailer early

Nightmare Asylum

Don't f**k with the Chuck.

Cosmic Incubation

Would have loved to see Predator of course, but I'm definitely ok with Chucky being added to the roster. He deserves to be among the ranks of his fellow horror icons.

Thatguy2068

OK maybe I was a little too hard on chucky, he is pretty cool. Sure wish that his scars was on base

Cosmic Incubation

I'm sure they'll probably have a skin with the scarred version. Especially since there's a Tiffany skin confirmed.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Nov 08, 2023, 07:27:29 PMI'm sure they'll probably have a skin with the scarred version. Especially since there's a Tiffany skin confirmed.
Hopefully it not $15

Thatguy2068

When the predators eventually come to the DBD should it be lore accurate? We know for a fact that honorable predators wouldn't dare to harm unarmed civilians so if the predator does harm the survivors it wouldn't be lore accurate but we can borrow stuff from the comics like the bad blood predator. this predator is like he was made for this game, not only he killed innocent civilians but he also cannibalized his own kind. He also use his bad ass sword to kill his victims Close and personal.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I'm all for some of that crazy Bad Blood Predator. But probably it will just be a regular one.
You could still say that the "survivors" are out to harm the Predator, in any way they can.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 11, 2023, 10:32:50 AMI'm all for some of that crazy Bad Blood Predator. But probably it will just be a regular one.
You could still say that the "survivors" are out to harm the Predator, in any way they can.
The entity will give the survivor guns, but it turns out the mag is out of bullets.

Thatguy2068

Is there Any niche license what do you want to be in DBD?

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Dec 01, 2023, 10:45:20 PMIs there Any niche license what do you want to be in DBD?

Not super niche anymore, but i'd love to see Art the Clown from Terrifier added to the roster some day.
I think he's a new horror/slasher icon and deserves to be amongst the ranks of the other iconic killers in DBD.

Maybe now that Chucky is in the game, it could open the door for Puppet Master somehow too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed