Killers of the Flower Moon

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 28, 2020, 02:26:40 AM

Author
Killers of the Flower Moon (Read 7,510 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've got an earlier Roth draft as well.

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

Noticed this has been released on iTunes now to purchase.

Interesting as it was supposed to be an Apple TV exclusive.

So makes me hope Napoleon will be available to buy as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mala'kak on Dec 05, 2023, 07:39:45 PMNoticed this has been released on iTunes now to purchase.

Interesting as it was supposed to be an Apple TV exclusive.

So makes me hope Napoleon will be available to buy as well.

Yep, I guess its streaming rights are exclusive to Apple, but it will still have a digital rental/purchase rollout outside of there as well.

There's been rumblings about a physical release as well. I hope that winds up being true (for both this and Napoleon). Hope they go back and give us a release of The Tragedy of Macbeth, too...

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 05, 2023, 07:44:53 PMThere's been rumblings about a physical release as well. I hope that winds up being true (for both this and Napoleon). Hope they go back and give us a release of The Tragedy of Macbeth, too...

Yeah, I suspect the deal with the cinematic distributors, Sony and Paramount would include rights to physical releases as well, since the traditional Hollywood studios already have the necessary infrastructure and distribution channels set up for that.

Following Flower's example, Napoleon  would probably debut on streaming around 2-4 January. My guess is the Blu Ray release would follow in early February.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Nightmare Asylum

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 04, 2024, 02:10:26 PMhttps://twitter.com/AppleFilms/status/1742908757175124412

Weird, Napoleon is supposedly releasing on streaming on the 9th of January even though it was released much later in cinema.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 05, 2024, 02:35:42 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 04, 2024, 02:10:26 PMhttps://twitter.com/AppleFilms/status/1742908757175124412

Weird, Napoleon is supposedly releasing on streaming on the 9th of January even though it was released much later in cinema.

Looks like Napoleon's January 9th release is VOD, so paid purchase/rental. KotFM had its VOD release like that a month or so ago.

I'm guessing Napoleon's streaming debut on Apple TV+ itself will probably be late February/early March, if it keeps pace with KotFM.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Nightmare Asylum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed