IGN posted Green Band Trailer

Started by ace3g, Oct 03, 2007, 12:57:20 AM

Author
IGN posted Green Band Trailer (Read 7,082 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I love that shot where the Alien sneaks up behind the solider in the rain, OMG! Thats the stuff I want to see ;)

Demonio Cazador

It's great to see it again, I missed a few details when I saw it at the theater. Looking good!!

ashion

ashion

Is it just me or at one point does it look like the burred, shadowy image of an Alien stalking past the camera infront of the army guys i think it was. Could have sworn i saw the dorsal tubes and the ridges of a tail.

Gates

Gates

Can someone get me a screenshot of precisely 1:46 in the new GB...thank you..

Daweism

Daweism

I wouldn't mind having a chestburster for a pet if it didn't grow into a 7 feet tall obscenity.

Crom

Crom

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Oct 03, 2007, 03:27:09 AM
Still don't like the Silent Night music and the CG buster in the sewer looked terrible, and after seeing the Red Band, the cop getting it in the gut was sort of silly.  But the rest of the new stuff seemed alright.

The Burster in the sewer is all practical buddy and if it really looks terrible than I guess you must hate Alien.

Dragonblaster

Really nice trailer although I hate that silent night idea.
The Aliens feel more scary than in AR or AVP. I love Chet's face (much more visible here) and that shot with the 3 Bursters is awesome. Somebody pleaee take good shots of these two moments. :)
Overall it's a nice trailer, but I like the other two better.

DB

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Crom on Oct 03, 2007, 09:42:09 AM
The Burster in the sewer is all practical buddy and if it really looks terrible than I guess you must hate Alien.

I'll take your word for it, but the reason I don't like it isn't anything to do with practical vs CG.  I just don't dig the ADI chestbursters.  Somethin' about the mouth bugs me.  I think it's the way it hinges waaaaaaaaaayyy back on it's head.

But in that particular shot, y'can't really see that, so it's all good to me.  :)

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Ok I just made two new shots of the Predalien and the Chestbursters. Chet is much better visible in this one and I love how she looks. I don't get how some people think that looks goofy. In my opinion the dreadlocks give Chet a much wilder appearance.
And don't get me started on hair, as we don't even know that the Pred's dreads are actually supposed to be hair.

And this shot with the trhee Chestbursters is just amazing. Totally love it.
Let's call it seed of evil :D

Greetings
DB

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Oct 03, 2007, 11:05:48 AM
And this shot with the trhee Chestbursters is just amazing. Totally love it.
Let's call it seed of evil :D

Greetings
DB

Where did all the chestbursters come from the predalien?

SiL

SiL

I may not be loving the burster design, but it's a cool shot.

Uncanny Antman

^Especially as they're not all squeaky-clean, a la Sebastian's burster.

rookie

rookie

Does anyone have an alternative download-location ? IGNs slowliness is killing me.  ;)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: SiL on Oct 03, 2007, 11:18:35 AM

i dared swear about that! :D

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: SiL on Oct 03, 2007, 11:18:35 AM

Yes, I'd rather have the Aliens one...

Also, the 'nesting' thing is cute, but question is, if it was for safety, their being scattered would be far better than risking getting all creamed all at once... Again, explanation required, since bursters in previous Alien movies did not act like that...but since we have not seen what bursters did after they bursted out of the colonists in Aliens, I could go along with it, provided an explanation is hinted in the movie... Maybe they are nesting, maybe they just popped out from a dead Predalien, who knows... But they sure better explain it in a reasonable, credible fashion...don't dislike it, but am not a fan either...

Any departure from previous material requires no less... ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed