james cameron & sigorney weaver teaming up again

Started by beeko, Feb 19, 2007, 01:08:58 AM

Author
james cameron & sigorney weaver teaming up again (Read 1,477 times)

beeko

i was reading the sunday paper in sydney and there was an article in it that says sigorney weaver will be staring in james cameron new sci-fi movie avator, any one heard anything

Mike’s Monsters

yeah alot of people are sigining to this movie... I can't remember any names at the moment and for some reason I cant remember what this movie is gonna be about... Probably cuz I only slept 2 hours lol but yeah I have heard about this. A long time ago

Hankerson

All James Cameron has said so far is that "it's a love story set against the backdrop of intergalactic war". Cameron is doing his best to keep "Avatar" and "Battle Angel" shrouded in secrecy.

IMDb has this to say about "Avatar": In the future, Jake, a paraplegic war veteran, is brought to another planet, Pandora, which is inhabited by the Na'vi, a humanoid race with their own language and culture. Those from Earth find themselves at odds with each other and the local culture.

Newsfop

It will be so great to see Cameron back to directing movies again after that 10-year hiatus. I've given up on George Lucas, and I'm getting really tired of preachy Spielberg. Remember back in the day when movies came out that you really looked forward to seeing? It seems like the only things new these days are sequels, low-brow comedies, Oscar-worthy wha wha movies and REMAKES!!!  >:(

ButtZilla

Sorry not really Aliens related by kind of James Cameron related lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6397373.stm

::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed