Storm on Area 51

Started by Master Chief, Jul 12, 2019, 06:44:37 PM

Author
Storm on Area 51 (Read 18,846 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Great use of their time with all that's going on in the States.

Kailem

Kailem

"Sentry guns tracking and firing; multiple idiots."

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Imagine the glorious sight of Meme God Emperor Alex Jones storming through the breach, flaming sword in hand, flanked by squadrons of gay frogs and Under Armour wearing Chad's firing rocket propelled cans of Monster

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 13, 2019, 04:03:35 PM
Imagine the glorious sight of Meme God Emperor Alex Jones storming through the breach, flaming sword in hand, flanked by squadrons of gay frogs and Under Armour wearing Chad's firing rocket propelled cans of Monster

https://media3.giphy.com/media/5QyGnpkN5ip68/giphy.gif

Those aliens never stood a chance.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jul 13, 2019, 04:09:33 PM
Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 13, 2019, 04:03:35 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/5QyGnpkN5ip68/giphy.gif

Those aliens never stood a chance.

Joe Rogan taking down lookout towers with a bow, as Jesse Ventura rains down fire from above on his Weregriffon. 

Huggs

Huggs

All the security personnel will be wearing tight pants and Man Buns while wielding Gillette Razors.

Psychological Warfare

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 13, 2019, 07:19:19 PM
All the security personnel will be wearing tight pants and Man Buns while wielding Gillette Razors.

Psychological Warfare

Firing off thousands of rounds of Kale

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Before the massive arrest, the feds are going to send Alex Jones to calm down the people with a motivational speech.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 13, 2019, 09:53:33 PM
Before the massive arrest, the feds are going to send Alex Jones to calm down the people with a motivational speech.

The Meme God Emperor protects

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It's worth it for the memes.

But despite it being started as a joke, I'm afraid some yokels going to actually go through with it.  I'm sure out of the 500k there is someone amongst the group who are serious about it. 

It puts the security personnel on the site in a terrible position.  THEY HAVE to respond to anybody trying to break into the site because if they don't then they have just told every enemy of the US how to breach top secret research facilities.  Start a meme and bum rush the nearest military base.

I just hope the security personnel used this time to stock the shit out of non lethals.   Once the 240's and the 50's start rocking it's not a good look.   

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Hopefully nobody gets seriously hurt or dies. However, there are times when some deaths of people seem like natural selection. I'm sorry, I had to say it.  :-X

Huggs

Huggs

What do they hope to accomplish?

Say the impossible happened and they made it. Okay, then say they find secret technology and alien stuff. Cool. Now what?

Seriously. They'll get to say the whole world has been lied to for a hundred years. Then 2 minutes later it won't matter. They'd just be standing there with some phaser blaster, looking ridiculous while trying to think of what to do next, as the eyes of the world turned back to the Kardashians.

It's so pointless it's sad.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If anybody dies with today's media, despite the fences and use of deadly force warnings all over the base, the contractors (at least I'm pretty sure that it's contractors guarding Area 51) will be blamed. 

Soldiers and Mercs aren't police.  I really hope that people think about this.  We have an escalation of force we have to follow but I guarantee you every soldier on the planet will go through his much quicker than a police officer. 

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 14, 2019, 04:44:04 AM
What do they hope to accomplish?

Say the impossible happened and they made it. Okay, then say they find secret technology and alien stuff. Cool. Now what?

Seriously. They'll get to say the whole world has been lied to for a hundred years. Then 2 minutes later it won't matter. They'd just be standing there with some phaser blaster, looking ridiculous while trying to think of what to do next, as the eyes of the world turned back to the Kardashians.

It's so pointless it's sad.

I think they would be much more likely to come across non standard top secret but terrestrial designs than anything else.  Supposedly the stealth helicopters used in the Osama raid were housed there. 

Which would make the endeavor even more pointless if that is what they found. 

If they did find alien tech, I'd think that be alot more newsworthy than five minutes of fame with far reaching implications. 

The Old One

The Old One

Top tier post Immortan.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed