Predator Hunting Grounds (2020) by Illfonic - PS4 and PC

Started by molasar, May 09, 2019, 10:13:55 PM

Author
Predator Hunting Grounds (2020) by Illfonic - PS4 and PC (Read 46,665 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: D88M on May 10, 2019, 12:54:07 AM
So, Friday the 13th game but with the Predator, okay. The fac that this is multiplayer and made by the same team as 13th does not give me much faith honestly, but could be fun if well optimized.

I swear I said they should make a Predator game like Friday the 13th six months ago!

Very stoked about this!

GreybackElder

I'm excited! Hopefully this isn't just a PlayStation exclusive.

Predwars24

Not sure how I feel about this one at all. A part of me is excited, and the other is thinking about all my worst fears of multiplayer only type games. Maybe like Friday the 13th it'll have a singleplayer mode it just won't be focused on singleplayer as much.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

It would be cool if they did many themed maps to play on like The jungle from 87 predator, the preserve planet in predators, it it just going to be the jungle that was shown in the trailer as the only map to play on?

We should get Dutch as a marine preorder bonus now that would be f**king awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wweyland

So can you upgrade yourself by extracting DNA from spines?
Actually, this seems really cool.
Would hope for all the different Predator skins from the movies and movie maps as well.

Corporal Hicks

Does F13 have many different levels?

Wweyland

Looks like there are different maps (about 3) and each map comes with variations:
https://gameplay.tips/guides/622-friday-the-13th-the-game.html

Corporal Hicks

3 different locations. That's really not a lot.  :-\  The stale potential is real there. I really hope they go for a larger map count with HG.

Wweyland

The game did not have AAA title pricing though.

Corporal Hicks

If they want a game to last, it needs to have the content to support regardless of price. Having a purely MP game without many maps isn't a great plan to keep players.  :-\ It does look like F13 did have more planned and it got f**ked over by some licensing issues, though.

LV-12986

Are we getting this on top of the aliens game that's in the works? Or is this meant to be it?

Corporal Hicks

As far as I know, we're still getting the Aliens game.

LV-12986

Excellent, I hope that will be on its way soon!

Stitch

OK, the teaser has me kinda excited about this. I have F13 from PS+ but never played. Maybe should check it out to see what kind of thing we're getting.

Huntsman

My eyes lit up when I heard there was a new Predator game. Was hoping for a solo campaign...but I'm still open minded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed