What is inside the Nostromo?

Started by Dingbat, Apr 19, 2019, 03:53:22 PM

Author
What is inside the Nostromo? (Read 713 times)

Dingbat

Dingbat

Gathered friends, (Do you get that reference?)

I have a question for you all. compare a picture of sevastopol(Alien isolation) and the nostromo(Alien).
In Alien Isolation, you explore all the different areas of Sevastopol, and there is a great variety of zones.. however in Alien, they seem to stay in one area of the ship.
While I am aware that the ship was carrying several billion tons of ore, was that the entire rest of the ship or was there something else? If anyone knows, I'd be greatful to have this question answered.

Thanks,

Dingbat.

SM

SM

All the ship scenes in the film take place entirely on the towing vehicle - the bit that detaches and flies down to the planet.

We never see inside the refinery.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Dingbat on Apr 19, 2019, 03:53:22 PM
Gathered friends, (Do you get that reference?)

I have a question for you all. compare a picture of sevastopol(Alien isolation) and the nostromo(Alien).
In Alien Isolation, you explore all the different areas of Sevastopol, and there is a great variety of zones.. however in Alien, they seem to stay in one area of the ship.
While I am aware that the ship was carrying several billion tons of ore, was that the entire rest of the ship or was there something else? If anyone knows, I'd be greatful to have this question answered.

Thanks,

Dingbat.

I think you're getting confused between ships. Sevastopol is a space station and nothing to do with the Nostromo. You're thinking of the Torrens, which was based on the Nostromo, and is significantly smaller than Sevastopol.

Quote from: SM on Apr 19, 2019, 10:13:36 PM
All the ship scenes in the film take place entirely on the towing vehicle - the bit that detaches and flies down to the planet.

We never see inside the refinery.
Just to add to that, the Nostromo is a commercial tug. It is that bit that detaches. The refinery is not part of the Nostromo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed