What if David actually does not want to kill Engineers?

Started by Kradan, Feb 02, 2019, 02:35:40 PM

Author
What if David actually does not want to kill Engineers? (Read 474 times)

Kradan

I think, many of you after watching Covenat considered that David just killed all Engineers. But what if there's actually no his guilty? So, here are my thoughts. In the end of Prometheus Last Engineer tries to launch Juggernaut and wipe all life on Earth. And then David reveals that there're many ships on LV-223. What if there is some kind of net between all these ships and Last Engineer's comands spread on all of them? What if ship that Shaw  and David used to travel to Planet 4 was already set to drop its cargo when arrived to destination?
Yeah, i know there's many possibilities to argue that statement but what if? I prefer to think that David's  insanity is result of his 10-year isolation without any control over him rather than he was already insane and straight evil when arrived at the planet. You know, he just had way too much time to think about morality and value of human's life and there was already a lot of dead bodies and pathogen to experiment on and there was not too many ways to keep himself busy.
So, what if?

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Welcome, to hell (jokes).  :D ;D

Yeah I think David will want an army of automated pilots to spread his creatures throughout the galaxy, thus it follows that he may capture some engineers, conduct mutations on them/insert technology in them, etc, etc, and implant them biomechanically to the juggernaut chairs, thus those particular engineers will be enslaved to serve David for that singular purpose of piloting the juggs to infect worlds; he'll make them one with the Jockey chairs and elephantine.

Damn, give me the damn script.  :D ;D 8)

The Kurgan

^ Iam on board with that.

Necronomicon II

SM

I just think, based on the start of Covenant, that David immediately recognised his superiority and 'killing god' was just a natural progression from that.

Necronomicon II

Frosty Venom

Interesting theory. Though David did seem to be displaying sadness when unleashing the payload, he also seemed to know what he was doing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed