Author
The Pet Thread (Read 1,565 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 12, 2019, 10:42:46 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 12, 2019, 10:33:39 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 12, 2019, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 12, 2019, 09:30:51 PM
Sweetie doesn't let me visit AvPGalaxy on my bed. I'm getting whipped by a tail as I type.

Same here. Heaven forbid he miss out on 3 seconds of my attention. I'm talkin' to him while I type though. He just keeps giving me this evil look like I'm failing him as a fur-father, and smacking me with his tail.

I'm not even the favorite for my cat, but she sleeps on my bed.

If you're sharing the same bed, odds are that you're the favorite.

I don't feel like the favorite.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 12, 2019, 10:48:48 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 12, 2019, 10:42:46 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 12, 2019, 10:33:39 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 12, 2019, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 12, 2019, 09:30:51 PM
Sweetie doesn't let me visit AvPGalaxy on my bed. I'm getting whipped by a tail as I type.

Same here. Heaven forbid he miss out on 3 seconds of my attention. I'm talkin' to him while I type though. He just keeps giving me this evil look like I'm failing him as a fur-father, and smacking me with his tail.

I'm not even the favorite for my cat, but she sleeps on my bed.

If you're sharing the same bed, odds are that you're the favorite.

I don't feel like the favorite.

Then your cat is completely normal.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You know Huggs, out of all of us, you'd be the one I'd expect to have a python. No not talking pants, but an actual honest to god live reptile that likes to give squeezes. No penis jokes pls.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 13, 2019, 02:21:41 AM
You know Huggs, out of all of us, you'd be the one I'd expect to have a python. No not talking pants, but an actual honest to god live reptile that likes to give squeezes. No penis jokes pls.

I thought German shepherd for some reason.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I'd have guessed a Maltese, actually. But I mean he calls himself Huggs in pseudo life. So a constrictor is kind of assumed. :P

Huggs

Huggs

:laugh:

I don't like snakes. I was a small dog person most of my life. Dachsunds, Pomeranians, Papillons, Pekingese, etc. As these all grew old and passed away, I've gradually moved closer to cats.

Had a hamster I saved from the town fair once. Did right by her for a few years then found her a good family. Crawled through a collapsing trailer to save two others.

And as for my anatomy, since you're so curious,

Spoiler
You know Huggs, out of all of us, you...have a python...an honest to god...penis...
[close]

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 13, 2019, 02:27:08 AM
I thought German shepherd for some reason.

I had a female German Shepherd that I raised from a pup. I loved her dearly. She died from cancer many years ago.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 13, 2019, 03:46:34 AM
But I mean he calls himself Huggs in pseudo life. :P

There's a reason for that.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Let me guess, you like to give free huggs?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed