Toy Story 4

Started by ace3g, Nov 13, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Author
Toy Story 4 (Read 3,327 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 13, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
So who here is 12 years old? Only half of you? Oh boy then I have news for the rest of you. This is not a movie with you in mind. That being said, the Toy Story franchise consists of movies that have 2-3 years of development behind them before undertaking creation. Never rushed, never compromised, never an expense spared. Which is why the previous 3 installments were all great. It's disingenuous to talk stink about the fourth installment before it even comes out.

"Don't talk bad about the movie - but it's going to suck if you're not 12 years old."

I was in my 20s when I saw the first one and have loved them all ever since.
I was in my teens when I saw the first one and love them all as well. However people now days look at a kids movie and get all disgruntled over the writing, dialog and situations. Especially people from our generation unless you meant late 20's...

However now as an old fart, I have to accept that I will see it as an old fart and a lot of people still think they are in their teens when in fact they are old farts. Old farts are the secondary pocket target. Also said nothing about sucking if you're not 12 years old, just that people appear to have made up their minds from a perspective of when they were 12 years old. There is little to point to and little evidence to assume that the movie will be bad. I think they'll be able to pull off something different as well.

Although when you get old everything looks the goddamn same any how. :P

You really gotta cherish the years of youth folks, especially all you under 13 folks here. Yea I know to sign up you have to be ove.... nvm. :)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 13, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

You really gotta cherish the years of youth folks, especially all you under 13 folks here. Yea I know to sign up you have to be ove.... nvm. :)

This is a site for Alien and Predator. I'd be surprised if someone under 16 is in here.

SM

SM

I'd be surprised if there wasn't.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'd say definitely not the overwhelming majority.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 13, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Our mental ages are another story.

Huggs

Huggs

I was just a tiny one when I started down Giger's road.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 14, 2018, 12:11:24 AM

"I'm thith many."

ace3g

ace3g

Huggs

SM

SM

What about Buzz Lightyears doh?  :laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 14, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 14, 2018, 12:11:24 AM

"I'm thith many."

"My favorite letter is blue."

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: ace3g on Nov 14, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQk7DWW4mz8
This movie is gonna be good.

Also full on Aliens fan since the age of 9. It's have been earlier if not for alien being too scary for a then 5 year old when I first watched it. In hindsight I kind of grew up on 80's violence so Alien being as scary as it was is saying something.

ace3g

ace3g

Pixar short film

Huntsman

Huntsman

Deliberately not watching trailers. But really eager to see the film.

ace3g

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed