Queen,Egg Morphing, or other?

Started by Xenomorph60, Mar 03, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Author
Queen,Egg Morphing, or other? (Read 9,266 times)

SM

SM

Oh, right.

PsyKore

PsyKore

My version of the DVD Quadrilogy came with a note about Fincher saying what a great visionary and what a remarkable director he is (don't remember exactly what it said, but it's along those lines). I almost got a sense that the AC accompanied by that little note was Fox's way of trying to make amends over his experience on the film, haha. I still think the theatrical is way better, however.

SM

SM

That's 'cos it is.  :)

For all the work that CdL did on the special edition though, Fox still cut 20 minutes from his Alien 3 docos.

Kailem

Kailem

That was restored for the Blu-ray version wasn't it? That's the only one I own/have seen and I remember reading reviews at the time mentioning how they'd restored some of the footage Fox had cut out of the version that was previously released on DVD.

Local Trouble

Quote from: PsyKore on May 06, 2018, 10:33:22 AMI still think the theatrical is way better, however.

Join the exclusive little club.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kailem on May 06, 2018, 08:13:23 PM
That was restored for the Blu-ray version wasn't it? That's the only one I own/have seen and I remember reading reviews at the time mentioning how they'd restored some of the footage Fox had cut out of the version that was previously released on DVD.

Yeah, they put it back along with the proper doco titles.

Kailem

Kailem

I assume the Fox-censored title of the Alien 3 documentary was "Everything's Fine!"? :laugh:

SM

SM

I think it was 'Don't ask. And don't ask about that egg either'.

Local Trouble

So Fox is basically channeling WY.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 06, 2018, 10:50:06 PM
So Fox is basically channeling WY.

Building better box sets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed