DH ‘Announces’ Aliens: Dust to Dust

Started by Ultramorph, Nov 29, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

Author
DH ‘Announces’ Aliens: Dust to Dust (Read 77,609 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Better off complete and delayed than released and sub-par.

SM

SM

4 issue in 9 months might be a record.

HuDaFuK

Pred vs. Dredd vs. Aliens stills takes the biscuit.

SM

SM

Fair call.

Assuming Dust to Dust 4 does in fact drop in December.

Ultramorph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 05, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

I really thought that one wasn't going to finish.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Ultramorph on Nov 06, 2018, 01:49:23 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 05, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

I really thought that one wasn't going to finish.

You're not the only one

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Nov 05, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
Issue 4 has been pushed back 3 weeks to 12/12 *sighs*. On the bright side November releases still include the final issue of Hunters 2 and issue 1 of Gibson's A3.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ840

Didn't Dead Orbit take 10 months.

SM

SM

8 (April to Dec 2017)

toro

i just finally read the three issues so i'm ready for the next one- pretty basic story but it's interesting enough- artwork is hard to figure out what is exactly going on sometimes, but can't complain too much- wondering how the situation with the xenomorph from the kids mom will play out, as others have mentioned

The Old One

The Old One

The final issue, the moment of truth.

toro

what are you expecting from it?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: toro on Nov 15, 2018, 01:39:23 AM
i just finally read the three issues so i'm ready for the next one- pretty basic story but it's interesting enough- artwork is hard to figure out what is exactly going on sometimes, but can't complain too much- wondering how the situation with the xenomorph from the kids mom will play out, as others have mentioned

I finally got around to reading #3 last night too. Re-read the entire run. It is a pretty basic story but I like them opening in the middle of the infestation and seeing different kinds of colony locale. The element of

Spoiler
the Xenomorph from Max's mum
[close]

is certainly going to be interesting to see pan out. I get what they're getting at with it. I don't think it's being done in any corny way so far. Hopefully it'll all work out.

toro

who wants to put money ln it ending with 
Spoiler
the kid trying to coexist on this planet with his xeno mom, with everyone else dead
[close]

The Cruentus

To be honest I don't think it is actually
Spoiler
left over maternal intincts or some trace of Max' s mother in the xenomorph, it hasn't happened before to my knowledge, at least at the top of my head anyway.

I think Max is infected with a queen embryo.

Firstly, if one facehugger could get into the house to implant his mother, there is no reason another one didn't get in., secondly when they encounter a xenomorph while on the run, it doesn't attack them, as in both of them, yes it would make sense for it to spare the mother, but there is no reason to spare the child unless he too was infected. Then you got the whole Xenomorph protecting him from percieved threats similar to Alien 3. Admiittedly this is just a theory and nothing is going to be known until the last issue but it would be silly if the whole thing is because the xenomorph has his mothers maternal instincts.
[close]

Still Collating...

Never thought of that, that would be genius! It would explain everything and be a perfect way to round things up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed