Hidden chamber revealed in Egypt's Great Pyramid

Started by Shinobi Wan Kenobi, Nov 04, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

Author
Hidden chamber revealed in Egypt's Great Pyramid (Read 1,566 times)

Vermillion

Took them this long to find this?

And they landed a guy on the moon.
Ya. Sure.  Lol

whiterabbit

Probably the construction crew just stuffed all their unused drywall into the gap. They always do that. Still be awesome if the cool alien technology was hidden in there.

Russ

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 07, 2017, 11:34:48 PM
Probably the construction crew just stuffed all their unused drywall into the gap. They always do that. Still be awesome if the cool alien technology was hidden in there.

This probably correct (the drywall stuff). I was listening to a number of experts talking about it on Radio 4 and the consensus was "Although we want to to be awesome, it's in all likelihood just a gap."

SiL

Quote from: Vermillion on Nov 07, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
Took them this long to find this?

And they landed a guy on the moon.
Ya. Sure.  Lol
What do those two things have to do with each other?

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

You know, smartphones are superior to NASA's tech back then (can't say it often enough). So the logical conclusion would be ... ah, damn it just download a secret chamber xray app. Another scenario: Those reptile folks on moon might have told them 'bout this chamber. Exciting AvP carnage is coming up, might be a Queen chamber ... be ready !!1

whiterabbit

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're a lot of gaps in the pyramids. They had to have cut corners somewhere. Now where's Fifield to proclaim that it's hollow!

Russ

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 08, 2017, 11:53:08 AM
Now where's Fifield to proclaim that it's hollow!

He left cos there's a thread on how much someone hates him. So much.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Russ on Nov 08, 2017, 03:07:51 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 08, 2017, 11:53:08 AM
Now where's Fifield to proclaim that it's hollow!

He left cos there's a thread on how much someone hates him. So much.
He loves rocks and dosen't give a damn what people think of him. He's not here to be anyone's friend; he's there to make money. Of course he then went and lost his shit over a single dead body... even though he's still being paid a shit ton of money. Man I miss Parker and the company really should think of stashing some extra cash on board these ships for side jobs. I mean just how much extra money did Parker really need to willingly go to LV426? 400 smackeroos?

On topic, though, I'm still interested on what they might find in the pyramids. There could be some neat tools in there.

AncientElite

The pyramids are batteries, this has been known for a long time.  These chambers have been known for a while...

Vermillion

Aren't the pyramids Decepticon technology?

John_mcgarvie

Hello I have a theory and I'm looking for a place to bounce ideas off. I think the Giza pyramid was a power plant of sorts. The plug at the end of the shaft has my attention right know. I think the rods coming out were tuning forks. Giving off the constant vibrational frequency of the stone it's mounted in. As the chambers and shafts were not originally connected this would mean the shafts were reasoning chambers. What does everyone think.

Xenophobia

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed