Alien vs. Predator: Bloodshed Director's Cut (RELEASED)

Started by pmaz11, Sep 20, 2007, 02:19:42 PM

Author
Alien vs. Predator: Bloodshed Director's Cut (RELEASED) (Read 6,497 times)

pmaz11

Oh it's meant to be a sentry gun from like aliens....It just looks different ;)

I have all the films I need but thanks....the only thing I'd like actually is my nest war 2 trailer but no one has that.

(*I have a teaser trailer which I can post later if anyones interested, and wants me to post it....)

Dino21AvP

I've seen the film and it really is well made, good atmosphere, good music selection, good camera work, and for a fan film it has some pretty sweet and creepy shots!

pmaz11

Heres the teaser trailer....not much but it's somethin to keep some of you entertained until I upload it ;)

Alienseseses

Stop motion?

pmaz11

Nightmare

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Sep 20, 2007, 10:35:35 PM
the only thing I'd like actually is my nest war 2 trailer but no one has that.

i think i do!!!!!

ill check later tonigth and then i post somethin here (night here may not be night there)

i think it was just a teaser but i may be wrong.....was it a full trailer or a teaser?

Darth_Spud

:o Wow that trailer had some really cool atmosphere!

nice music too. 

zombie_sidekick

After checking out the photos and the teaser, I'm looking forward to seeing your fan-film!

Upload it as fast as you can, please.

pmaz11

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 21, 2007, 07:55:19 AM
Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Sep 20, 2007, 10:35:35 PM
the only thing I'd like actually is my nest war 2 trailer but no one has that.

i think i do!!!!!

ill check later tonigth and then i post somethin here (night here may not be night there)

i think it was just a teaser but i may be wrong.....was it a full trailer or a teaser?

just a teaser pretty much.

- I might make another trailer for this film because that one was really short and didn't really tell you what the trailer was for....so I might do that this weekend.

pmaz11

**UPDATE**

I've just finished the touching up the "Official AVP: Bloodshed Trailer" and I'll have it uploaded later or tomorrow on (Yousendit.com) that way you can see it on full screen in windows and not on youtube (although I will upload it there to eventually)

I hope/think all of you who are keeping tabs on this film will very mucn enjoy the trailer....I believe I did a good job so you all know you should check it out! ;)

pmaz11

I can upload it now....pretty soon.

But I gotta know if you all want me to or not so just say the word ;)

pmaz11

Pred-Xeno

Nice I liked it good job.

Dino21AvP

Sweet, you really did a great job with the trailer, the music was a good choice!

Nightmare

nice trailer!

but its strange to see a recent trailer for a 1 year old movie  :P

what will exactly be diferent from the original version?

new footage? new sound? new Fx?

id like to sugest sentry gun sound cause it didnt really look a sentry gun (with sound it will become more obvious)

keep the good work ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed