Favorite Synthpop/Electronic group?

Started by Praetorian Guard, Mar 15, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

Author
Favorite Synthpop/Electronic group? (Read 976 times)

Praetorian Guard

I don't know if there is a topic like this yet. If there is, sorry for making another one.

So in this topic, I just wanted to ask you guys which are some of your favorite Electronic band/group, like Futurepop, Industrial music, Electro-industrial Synthpop, Electronic body, etc.

Mine personally is Assemblage 23. An electronic act from the United States, currently based in Seattle. It was founded in 1988 by Tom Shear who writes the music and lyrics and does the recording himself. Currently he has 7 albums in total, with the 2016 album, Endure, that makes it 8 in total.
I personally like Assemblage 23 because a lot of his Tom's songs have quite the deep meaning, like reflecting on the person himself or on personal serious life issues, which i can relate to. If you're interested in hearing one track, I will gladly recommend one of my top favorites.
If you're interested to see more, stop on by to my YouTube channel, which i have a bunch of Assemblage 23 songs with on screen lyrics.

Assemblage 23 - Bravery - Lyrics (2016)

Assemblage 23 - The Noise Inside My Head - Lyrics (2012)

Assemblage 23 - Let The Wind Erase Me - Lyrics (2004)

Assemblage 23 - Angels & Demons Lyrics (2009)

FiorinaFury161

Pet Shop Boys, the greatest electronic duo ever.

Russ

Depeche Mode were great. But of the modern synthwave, I really like Lazerhawk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed