Meet Walter - 10th March - New Viral

Started by Anthony, Mar 08, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Author
Meet Walter - 10th March - New Viral (Read 69,410 times)

Necronomicon II

^ It is Walter saying the Frankenstein quote though due to the accent.

Necronomicon II

How long until Weyland-Yutani ditch AMD for Intel  :P :D

SM

SM

Nah ZX Spectrum

Necronomicon II

Nah bytemaster ftw -

markweatherill

markweatherill

I'm glad this is just for a 'viral' piece.  In the 'real' dystopian Alien universe, we've seen hardly any product brands apart from W-Y. Either W-Y would have simply taken over AMD, or it would be irrelevant what chips were being used.

(...I still don't understand why the new, improved 'Walter' model android looks pretty much like the 'David 8' model apart from it being one of the important plot points)

lv_226

Quote from: markweatherill on Mar 14, 2017, 01:15:42 PM
I'm glad this is just for a 'viral' piece.  In the 'real' dystopian Alien universe, we've seen hardly any product brands apart from W-Y. Either W-Y would have simply taken over AMD, or it would be irrelevant what chips were being used.

(...I still don't understand why the new, improved 'Walter' model android looks pretty much like the 'David 8' model apart from it being one of the important plot points)

Think of this way: the iPhone still looks like an iPhone from 5 to 7 except for a few modifications here and there.

Chris P

Hey guys, haven't seen this posted anywhere here yet, so thought I'd drop a line. Just shared up a bunch of behind-the-scenes photos and conept art from the Meet Walter viral. Also, a new interview where the creators behind it confirm a "Walter 2.0 / phase 2" is on the way:

Whole report: http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/walter-20-is-the-way-more-alien-covenant-viral-material-inbound

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Great! Thanks Chris! Looking forward to this, and is it just me or does the WY rep with the mesh mask sort of remind of the orange hazmat working joes from isolation?

Corporal Hicks

bobby brown

bobby brown

I interpret, this video is an in-universe commercial. Probably beautified and stylised, beyond the probably quite inhuman, industrialised manufacturing process. Like a fancy car commercial, as I saw mentioned earlier.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

How come this hasn't been posted to the front page since it's new info??

I've pm'd about this, and still nothing. ???

Corporal Hicks

I'm pretty slammed at the minute with work. I've got another post drafted for me to finish and then I'm going to be doing a behind the scenes post on the Meet the Walter stuff.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 15, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
I'm pretty slammed at the minute with work. I've got another post drafted for me to finish and then I'm going to be doing a behind the scenes post on the Meet the Walter stuff.

Cool can't wait to see bts stuffs. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Merged another bts article on #MeetWalter into existing thread.

Pvt. Himmel

Who deleted my AMD thread??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed