Pretty good
48 (20.6%)
Meh....
23 (9.9%)
Hated it.
7 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Green Band Trailer Officially Released! (Read 91,865 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

https://mobile.twitter.com/trailertrack/status/836753616899829760     

QuoteThere is still a red-band version to be released...possibly tomorrow at the time the trailer was meant to drop originally? #AlienCovenant

*Added quote. Hicks.

whiterabbit

Quote from: shawsbaby on Mar 01, 2017, 02:32:05 AM
Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Mar 01, 2017, 02:30:45 AM
Thats an engineer corpse in the trailer too just before the Alien jumps down, its quite clear. Looks like David has been studying their internal biology too.

Agreed. I really don't understand how anyone thinks that's Shaw?
Doesn't look like anything but a mannequin or stand in prop awaiting cgi.

Necronomicon II

Well that was freaking awesome; the music, the cuts, everything, though I quite liked the teaser this one really felt like Alien, the environmental shots look gorgeous too. Hyped. 

Nyarlathotep

Is it just me or does the Xeno look kind of gangly?

AsapJockey

Let the Gifs cometh from this trailer

Xan21

Mweh... seen it all before. Boring.

Space Invader

Damn, that trailer was amazing, liking the long and slender Xenomorph limbs. And was that an Engineer structure at 1:55?

Lonely Universe

CGI is bad. Damn shame.

Highland

Highland

I dig it. It looks very "safe" nothing too ambitious and is basically the first movie (Prometheus) possibly done better.

I like safe though, safe is good. It's pretty hard to make the creature original after all the reworks.

cyperon

Hell yes! Can't stop watching this. I can't wait.

Uncanny Antman

Good trailer.  Interesting to see Scott's Alien/s acting like Cameron's Aliens.  (Headbutting, and the shot of it sprawl-crawling towards us in a shaft.)

BishopShouldGo

I've been waiting my whole life to experience a new, good Alien film in theaters. Resurrection, AvP, AvPR and Prometheus all left something to be desired.

But this, I think this is it. IMAX. Opening weekend. I'm there. There has never been anything epic like that last sequence in any Alien film. She's hanging off the f**king spaceship! The xenomorph. f**k crushed blacks, f**k the corridors, there it is open and visible, and it looks gorgeous and terrifying still!

Xan21

Mweh... but will see it in cinema...I guess

germanator2

I mean, I'm glad they're going back to the basics. But that's the thing tho, we've seen it before. It's just mixing Alien and Aliens and even Alien 3 in terms of the atmosphere and tone. I'll definitely see it, but the problem with this film and the "trilogy" it intends to set up is that it is really undermining the first Alien film. These new ones are supposedly suppose to lead up to the Space Jockey in the first Alien movie, except, a few problems with that tho. First, in the first one, you can clearly tell it's not just another alien inside a suit. It's clearly an organic being. They shouldn't have retconned that. Also, these films take place about 20 some odd years before the first one, yet the Space Jockey looks like it has been there for thousands of years. This is unfortunately a problem with prequels.

nanison

Still no biomechanics stuff in site, bland.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed