Could Covenant confirm a trend regarding androids?

Started by FreeFacehugz, Feb 23, 2017, 09:16:00 AM

Author
Could Covenant confirm a trend regarding androids? (Read 649 times)

FreeFacehugz

British accent - evil company manipulated droids.
American accent - helpfull protectors of humans.

Take with a pinch of salt of course but now that we have two similar models of droid in one movie, each with their own accent, it emphasizes my point imo.

Ash and David. Lookin' out for those xenos.
Bishop, Call and Walter (presumably). Giving humans a helping hand.

Astronoë

It may seem a trend to those who just discoveted movies.

FreeFacehugz

Quote from: Astronoë on Feb 23, 2017, 09:53:37 AM
It may seem a trend to those who just discoveted movies.
I just discoveted the word discoveted.

Pvt. Himmel

Walter does sound more sophisticated than David, and his voice is more deeper, and commanding. 8)

neomorpheus

Quote from: FreeFacehugz on Feb 23, 2017, 09:16:00 AM

Take with a pinch of salt of course but now that we have two similar models of droid in one movie, each with their own accent, it emphasizes my point imo.

I am calling it the other way around, we all assume David is the bad guy - I don't think so. I think Walter will switch into Weyland Bot the moment they encounter the Prometheus crew ID tags. I also think David will be there to WARN the crew that they are being set up and wants to leave the planet with them.

FreeFacehugz

Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

I am calling it the other way around, we all assume David is the bad guy - I don't think so. I think Walter will switch into Weyland Bot the moment they encounter the Prometheus crew ID tags. I also think David will be there to WARN the crew that they are being set up and wants to leave the planet with them.

If that turns out to be true then its nukes my theory from orbit. I don't think so tho  ;D we shall see  ;)

neomorpheus

Quote from: FreeFacehugz on Feb 23, 2017, 12:02:02 PM
Quote from: neomorpheus on Feb 23, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

If that turns out to be true then its nukes my theory from orbit. I don't think so tho  ;D we shall see  ;)

I just have an overactive imagination! I want to believe they aren't going to switch it up a bit but you're probably right  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed