It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 97,344 times)

Evanus

I think it's great that there's a gay couple.

By the way... who is Uli Latukefu with? And Benjamin Rigby? Are they a couple?

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Evanus on Feb 23, 2017, 04:43:45 PM
I think it's great that there's a gay couple.

By the way... who is Uli Latukefu with? And Benjamin Rigby? Are they a couple?

I did notice that Latukefu and Rigby where the only two that didn't seem to have a spouse.

If we get two gay couples, that's awesome. 

Necronomicon II

All I see are loving couples here. :)

Enoch

hahahahaha ;D ;D

fiveways

Watched it again.  Like the ship, very Black Hole.  Still not sold on the interaction between characters and I feel it will have zero pay off in the film simply because of running time.  Kinda pointless.  I'd rather have seen cuts of why they volunteered to go on a mission like this than the last supper scene.  A getting to know the individual characters than a boring group scene.

salomonj

Will there be a trailer drop this weekend possibly?

Mr. Clemens

It just occurred to me - that long, flat ship is gonna look awesome in 3D.

Stolen

Pvt. Himmel

Enoch

Enoch

He is again too critical and again too partial in his analysis of hidden meanings and symbols.
No Christ connotation and explanation... I m glad he mentioned how certain actors play totally opposite characters (e.g. Franco).

NASA discovery is intriguing to me also.

But he failed to fully analyse other symbols and to contextualize them.

For example:

Follow the light - Luciferian and occultic reference... No, no, at least
not in that connotation as he put it. Lucifer is in fact Prometheus... and Prometheus can
be considered both Godd and Bad.

Psalm 119:105 King James Version (KJV)

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Light is always a symbol of God.  It is the spiritual and the divine, it is illumination and intelligence. Light is the source of goodness and the ultimate reality (IMPORTANT), and it accompanies transcendence into the Nirvana of Buddhist doctrine.

Yes, it can suggest duality between David and Walter, it could suggest eternal conflict between God and Satan like in Milton's Epic, but no, it connects the two into one like yin and yang. The source of the light is darkens, because without darkness there would be nothing to shine up. Ultimately the two opposite sides are the same... David and Walter are indistinguishable!!!

All this could be connected with the contrasting symbol of Eclipse seen near the Paradise.

That eclipse and distant star in fact represent this:

Light in darkness, darkness in light... Thats why Walter (presumably) is not entirely good or David  entirely evil!
Like God is not completely good guy in Milton's epic, and Satan is not entirely bad.

P.S. Ridley said that David might have soul!!!

slipknotpredator

Does the crew know their destination? Or they are going to sleep until Walter finds evidence of a habitable planet?

Because they are landing in "Paradise" not just some random rock. Maybe they get some sort of signal from the crashed ship?

Hmm

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Feb 23, 2017, 06:00:13 PM
Does the crew know their destination? Or they are going to sleep until Walter finds evidence of a habitable planet?

Because they are landing in "Paradise" not just some random rock. Maybe they get some sort of signal from the crashed ship?

Hmm

Dude....
Spoiler
They are enroute when they get sidetracked and answer distress signal which leads them to engineer planet apparently set by Shaw.
[close]

Enoch

That planet is Paradise, Himmel (Engineer planet)...
They are enroute to some other place.

szkoki

Shit trailer. Awesome sneak peak. Confused audiance.

markweatherill

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Feb 23, 2017, 05:12:23 PM
It just occurred to me - that long, flat ship is gonna look awesome in 3D.

As long as it doesn't look like a darn CLIP FROM A VIDEO GAME by the time we see it in the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed