User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sterling K Brown in talks to join Shane Black's TH...  (Read 24050 times)

SpeedyMaxx
Apr 13, 2017, 04:10:49 PM
Reply #120 on: Apr 13, 2017, 04:10:49 PM
Chill, Winston. Just asking how you know with such certainty.

Because I read it?

I'm chill, I just never understand what people expect people to say when they have sensitive information and someone opens with the first question of 'how do you know'. It's kind of pointless. Like, what exactly would convince you that would not compromise the source?

426Buddy
Apr 13, 2017, 04:15:18 PM
Reply #121 on: Apr 13, 2017, 04:15:18 PM
Chill, Winston. Just asking how you know with such certainty.

Because I read it?

I'm chill, I just never understand what people expect people to say when they have sensitive information and someone opens with the first question of 'how do you know'. It's kind of pointless. Like, what exactly would convince you that would not compromise the source?

Is your source the only leaker of the script? I've heard that numerous people have it and read it, did he pass the script out to all of them? If not he shouldn't have to worry about exposure.

HuDaFuK
Apr 13, 2017, 04:21:58 PM
Reply #122 on: Apr 13, 2017, 04:21:58 PM
Because I read it?

Well for starters I wasn't aware that you know anything more "sensitive" than the draft that's been publicly leaked.

For all I knew you were just someone taking the leaked script as golden when there's no real proof it is.

SpeedyMaxx
Apr 13, 2017, 04:26:37 PM
Reply #123 on: Apr 13, 2017, 04:26:37 PM
Is your source the only leaker of the script? I've heard that numerous people have it and read it, did he pass the script out to all of them? If not he shouldn't have to worry about exposure.

Certainly they aren't the only one. But that doesn't mean I'm going to expose them to satisfy you, sorry. That's not how I work.

For all I knew you were just someone taking the leaked script as golden when there's no real proof it is.

All I can say is that I have good reason to believe it is completely legit. In addition, so does anyone who's seen the script and followed the production - exact roles, character names, set locations, titles, minutiae all add up to it being identical to the script, give or take a few very minor details here and there.

On the slim chance we all got conned on multiple levels, though, hey - the movie will be that much more exciting.

overthere
Apr 13, 2017, 04:27:42 PM
Reply #124 on: Apr 13, 2017, 04:27:42 PM
SpeedyMaxx, you probably already answered this but I can't read every post I missed, so forgive me if I'm repeating the question: Do you like what you're read? Do you think it's going to be a good movie?

426Buddy
Apr 13, 2017, 04:46:11 PM
Reply #127 on: Apr 13, 2017, 04:46:11 PM

Certainly they aren't the only one. But that doesn't mean I'm going to expose them to satisfy you, sorry. That's not how I work.

All I can say is that I have good reason to believe it is completely legit. In addition, so does anyone who's seen the script and followed the production - exact roles, character names, set locations, titles, minutiae all add up to it being identical to the script, give or take a few very minor details here and there.

On the slim chance we all got conned on multiple levels, though, hey - the movie will be that much more exciting.

Interesting, i just dont see how passing the script to others would expose him if the script has already been leaked by other sources. And to be clear you dont have to apologise to or satisfy me as i dont really care. I like predator but im not a big enough fan to really follow the production closely like i have done with alien covenant.

« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2017, 04:51:51 PM by 426Buddy »

The Alien Predator
Apr 13, 2017, 05:39:16 PM
Reply #128 on: Apr 13, 2017, 05:39:16 PM
I see the point that Masters is making.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BishopShouldGo
Apr 13, 2017, 05:43:58 PM
Reply #129 on: Apr 13, 2017, 05:43:58 PM
Huh? It hasn't been leaked by other sources. It is not out in the open. It's not like a ton of people have been given it. Someone could very well assume it was Maxx.

Lol. I remember when my friend gave the Scream 4 script to somebody he thought he could trust. It was on horror and Scream sites the following day.

"Prove it liar!" lol I think every person who has said they'd read a script to an unreleased film is going to PASS HARD on THAT. 

Non sequitur - I hope the kid befriends a predator and cries when he leaves, just to see the reactions of the macho lovers. ;D ;D ;D

SpeedyMaxx
Apr 13, 2017, 07:37:51 PM
Reply #131 on: Apr 13, 2017, 07:37:51 PM
I understand part of the argument, but in fairness there is no attempt in the story to recreate the Predator in terms of action - it is still hunting, killing, taking trophies, executing clever strategy. Those fundamentals will never change regardless of any broader aims.

As for the question of where and why - again, it's a movie.

Non sequitur - I hope the kid befriends a predator and cries when he leaves, just to see the reactions of the macho lovers. ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, that I can deny.

Sup
Apr 18, 2017, 11:24:51 PM
Reply #132 on: Apr 18, 2017, 11:24:51 PM
It will be the greatest predator movie of all time mark my words boys and girls

Nyarlathotep
Apr 19, 2017, 07:08:25 PM
Reply #133 on: Apr 19, 2017, 07:08:25 PM
That is an awful bold statement.

HuDaFuK
Apr 19, 2017, 07:09:49 PM
Reply #134 on: Apr 19, 2017, 07:09:49 PM
Yeah, I have a lot of faith in Black, but if this surpasses the original even I will be very surprised.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed