Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,103,944 times)

Corporal Hicks

Of Predator police? Hell yeah. The concept for Bad Blood is golden. It's just a shame Predators and The Predator failed completely to pull it off.

Still Collating...

Agreed, that comic was pure fun and it felt like it fit in well.

Immortan Jonesy

It would be great to see a live-action of the Yautja police in the hunt for a psychopathic Pred  8)

Corporal Hicks

With the last 2 failing to adequately realize the concept of Predator conflict, I think we should move on from it if they ever do a 5th film.

Still Collating...

Agreed, if they wanna do something new, they should try a Predator hunting in the past, or maybe even the future if they got the budget for it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe they should make a movie with three stories: past, present and future with an Elder Predator as the constant and greater connection between the three stories. Also, the return of the ship with the Mesoamerican vibe & hippie lighting  8)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 07, 2019, 11:22:58 AM
hippie lighting  8)

Umm wut?  lol

A flying lava lamp is it?  One that Jeff `The Dude' Leboswki might enjoy?

;D

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 07, 2019, 09:17:44 AM
With the last 2 failing to adequately realize the concept of Predator conflict, I think we should move on from it if they ever do a 5th film.

I cannot agree with this enough.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, with a proper Stan Winston style Predator ship next time.

Voodoo Magic

Hear! Hear!

Still Collating...

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 07, 2019, 11:22:58 AM
Maybe they should make a movie with three stories: past, present and future with an Elder Predator as the constant and greater connection between the three stories. Also, the return of the ship with the Mesoamerican vibe & hippie lighting  8)

I'd be up for that.

Corporal Hicks

Wweyland

Voodoo Magic

Nice!

The Old One

The Old One

Very dark, and appropriate as it is
stylistically similar to Wolf.

426Buddy

Found another Tristan Jones Predator pic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed