Awww crap, I've seen too many spoilers!

Started by AlienatedPredator, Sep 14, 2007, 03:20:53 PM

Author
Awww crap, I've seen too many spoilers! (Read 1,000 times)

AlienatedPredator

I hate myself when I do this, I actually am one that loves to be surprised. Most of the time when trailers come on TV I don't watch them because I don't want to know too much in advance of seeing the movie for the first time.

However, because we waited SO LONG for the first AvP I looked at too many spoilers (even the Grid-killing-Chopper scene) and now I'm doing it again! Arrgghh! Now I wish I could forget everything and go into the theater with a fresh set of eyes.

Anyone else feel that way?

Bishop2

The red-band trailer alone showed far too many spoilers.

Predboy

I am the kind of person that doesn't want to see many spoilers, but I dont think I've seen enough to ruin the whole movie experiance, yet. :)

$cHm0cK

QuoteAnyone else feel that way?

No

Strause said, there are many Scenes, which will never be in trailers ... trust me ... there will be much more in the movie.

greetz

Yautja161

Yautja161

I also like it to be a suprise when i enter the cinema, and not see and read everything about the movie before.

But then the idea that there are new pictures and videos that contains predators!?!?!?
I think by myself, 'a... screw the suprise!'
I just need to see it before i see it in the cinema.
Dont have the patient for that

Tun

Yeah it's definitely a hard balance to find. I always worry i'll spoil a movie before hand.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Im sure we havnt seen anyhting yet!

Major Alan Schaefer

This is only the beging i feel

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 14, 2007, 07:51:40 PM
Im sure we havnt seen anyhting yet!
I'm sure we have seen enough yet. We already know how the Predalien looks, how the Wolf looks without his mask, a lot of deaths, and the Chet vs. Wolf battle. This is just what I've seen so far I hope the movie proves me wrong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed