Any news on Noomi Rapace?

Started by x-M-x, Dec 18, 2015, 06:56:41 PM

Author
Any news on Noomi Rapace? (Read 47,947 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Feb 10, 2016, 04:53:25 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2016, 08:33:27 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 10, 2016, 04:38:29 AM
Quote from: windebieste on Feb 10, 2016, 04:22:45 AM
...and no.  Not as the big revelation that that's her, the pilot inside the derelict ship on Acheron.  That is so facepalm worthy.  lol.

It'll actually be Ridley Scott. He'll pop the mask off, point at the camera and wink.

My worst fear.  :-X

Watch as it turns out to be a Predator. We'll finally solve the mystery behind that picture of the Space Jockey with the Plasma Caster on his shoulder.  ;D

We got everyone good with that one!  :P

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So is this movie not going to be a direct sequel at all if none of the cast from the first movie is not going to be back?

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 13, 2016, 09:52:33 PM
So is this movie not going to be a direct sequel at all if none of the cast from the first movie is not going to be back?

David will be there, Shaw might be in cryo-sleep the entire time or she could leave to explore the Paradise Planet without David so she won't appear probably until the 3rd movie.

Nanashi

Nanashi

Whenever I see news about this movie and how it's derailing from the main characters, I only see a barrier to the film I really want to see: Blomkamp's

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Nanashi on Feb 25, 2016, 03:30:52 PM
Whenever I see news about this movie and how it's derailing from the main characters, I only see a barrier to the film I really want to see: Blomkamp's

I'm all for him directing an alien movie but I didn't like the direction he was going. No more Ripley, no retconning hicks back.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 25, 2016, 04:33:19 PM

I'm all for him directing an alien movie but I didn't like the direction he was going. No more Ripley, no retconning hicks back.

I say go for it.  The Deapool retcon worked extremely well.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Still 'shocked' why she isnt in this... i mean seriously? they add David but not shaw? 0_o

They better EXPLAIN this one.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: x-M-x on Apr 22, 2016, 08:21:45 AM
Still 'shocked' why she isnt in this... i mean seriously? they add David but not shaw? 0_o

They better EXPLAIN this one.
Well they are either Luke Skywalkering her up, making her absense a main plot point (The Covenant crew realise David is lying to them) or else they are simply cutting out ALL the weak point of the original movie and keeping the only consistently strong one (David).

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 25, 2016, 04:33:19 PM

Amen to that.

Vermillion

Vermillion

She and her lame spacecraft are blown out of their trajectory into an orbit which freezes her life-support systems, and returns Noomi Rapace to Earth, 500 years later....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed