Titan To Republish Original Aliens Bantam Novels

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 16, 2015, 08:11:11 AM

Author
Titan To Republish Original Aliens Bantam Novels (Read 75,070 times)

SM

Name got changed to 'Frenzy'.

No idea why.

Perfect-Organism

Oh.

Because its Dark Horse.  Why leave a good thing be when you tweak it a little right?

Honestly, I used to love Dark Horse.  I was there from the beginning reading their books in the late 80s.  But I would definitely be curious to see a Marvel or Titan run of Aliens graphic novels.  Its time.

felix

Aliens Omnibus: Vol 7 to be released Dec 24th.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1783299134/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1522040745&sr=1-7&keywords=titan+books

Criminal Enterprise and No Exit.

SM

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 22, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
Oh.

Because its Dark Horse.  Why leave a good thing be when you tweak it a little right?

Honestly, I used to love Dark Horse.  I was there from the beginning reading their books in the late 80s.  But I would definitely be curious to see a Marvel or Titan run of Aliens graphic novels.  Its time.

The stuff they've produced since the start of Fire & Stone was miles better than Deadliest of the Species or Xenogenesis. And nary a mad scientist in sight.

felix

Cover for the Vol 7 Omnibus

Xenomrph

That should be the end of the reprints, right?

I really wish they'd reprint the DHPress Predator stuff, more people need to read South China Sea.

felix

More Predator stuff is always welcome. Sent an email to Titan Books suggesting that.

Huggs

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 16, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

I really wish they'd reprint the DHPress Predator stuff, more people need to read South China Sea.

I honestly never heard about South China Sea. Granted, I'm more of a fan of the Alien Novels and the first AVP, but I'd like to read all the Predator Novels too. Is it pretty good?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

I honestly never heard about South China Sea. Granted, I'm more of a fan of the Alien Novels and the first AVP, but I'd like to read all the Predator Novels too. Is it pretty good?
Hands down the best Predator novel, period.

Huggs

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 17, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

Hands down the best Predator novel, period.

Wow. I hope it gets reprinted then.

Corporal Hicks

Unless they're going to omnibus-ize their own initial trilogy and Rage Wars, yeah.

QuoteI really wish they'd reprint the DHPress Predator stuff, more people need to read South China Sea.

Me too. Turnabout and South China Sea are too hard to get hold of. And must reads IMHO.

Xenomrph

Speaking of Turnabout, the short story "Rematch" in the recently-published 'If It Bleeds' anthology loses a lot of its impact if the reader hasn't first read Turnabout. :P

felix

Anyone bought the Vol 6 omnibus?

SM

SM

Nah, I've got the original books.  Been meaning to get volume 5 though.

Been meaning to send SiL his copy of DNA War back too...

Xenomrph

Quote from: felix on Jul 01, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Anyone bought the Vol 6 omnibus?
I've still got the original books, too. Sure they're well-worn, but they're not falling apart or damaged enough to justify replacing them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed