Aliens vs. Predator 2 (Gold Edition) (PC)

Started by Lucifero, Feb 02, 2015, 02:11:48 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator 2 (Gold Edition) (PC) (Read 1,301 times)

Lucifero

i have a question why this game its too expensive to buy?
some one have a original copy?
if i have a original copy can i host a dedicated server?
game spy is death. can i share a demo client? or a demo gold key? its legal ? if is not legal its possible anyway?
Aliens vs. Predator 2 (Gold Edition) (PC)
Release Region: United States
Release Date: May 30, 2003
Publisher: Fox Interactive

Hailed as 2001's Action Game of the Year and Multiplayer Game of the Year by Computer Gaming World, Aliens vs. Predator 2 weaves together the face of three species with heart-stopping action of the blockbuster films on which it is based. This expansion to the award-winning AVP2 takes you back to never-before-seen Predator ruins on a hunt to find a mysterious artifact that holds legendary power. Get acquainted with new breeds of vile creatures on a mission to stop you dead in your tracks.

Features
Become one of three deadly species: the vicious Alien, steaithy predator or combat hardened marine; wage epic multiplayer battles via lan or the Internet across 10 unique game types, including deathmatch, hunt and evac; raise your heart rate with 3d intense single-player missions, each woven together to make one frightening story; unleash a devastating arsenal, including the marine's flame thrower, the predator's energy flechette and the Allen's pounce-and-slash attack.

The Cruentus

You don't need to worry about servers, they are long dead, instead you have to download one which allows online multiplayer, this is how people are still playing it despite the original servers being long gone. I played it myself once and it worked fine, however my pc sucked and I lacked a mouse.  :laugh:

Not sure about price, it should be very cheap by now, its an old game after all.

Corporal Hicks

I never thought it was hard to get a hold of but people keep telling me it's a pain to find.

Not Gold, but AvP2 and Primal Hunt, there's plenty on there.

Lucifero

Lucifero

gold version its very expensive to buy on amazzon i see a new copy for 99 euro  o.O
if you want to play you are welcome. tbbc server is always online for now is beta test
dont forgotte to dowload last version of avp2 client connector for join now is 0.4.8.
are looking for programmers and scripts to enhance the net code.
Unfortunately, the original script was lost is very difficult to program. AVP2 classic is more stable .
but it's always nice to have the chance to play with the old dlc online.

enjoy & autodestroy XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed