What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 592,408 times)

P-Rock

P-Rock

Rain rain rain. It's been raining all weekend here and it's cold for this time of the year. It's summer goddammit!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hearing the sad news about Emily Hartridge. A Youtuber I've followed for many years.

35 is no age

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Having spent most of the day out clothes shopping, which annoys me at the best of times, I've been looking forward to catching up on the British Grand Prix literally all morning. But I've just got in to discover Sky, in their infinite f*cking wisdom, has decided that rather than watch it all live (the only race that's live on Channel 4 all year, thanks to them and Bernie Ecclestone being c*nts), I'd rather see the highlights show at ten past eleven tonight, and so for no discernible reason whatsoever the Sky box has decided to record that instead of the live show that's just finished. This despite doing a perfectly fine job of recording every F1 show on 4 over the last few years, including the live qualifying yesterday.

I was already in a mood, so this has pissed me right the f*ck off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Managed to factory wipe my phone yesterday. I have to have some security stuff on it so I can get my work emails, and it wipes my phone after so many incorrect password attempts. Pulled it out my pocket to see it was doing that and it also wiped my SD card with all my pictures and music...so not f**king pleased.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

F*ck. Do you have a backup?

One good thing about my iPhone is it's always backed up on my PC. That's saved me at least once.

Immortan Jonesy

So much good memories together...

Spoiler
[close]

And now is gone...Monday is dead! 

R.I.P old chap, I'll miss you  :'(

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2019, 08:46:26 AM
Managed to factory wipe my phone yesterday. I have to have some security stuff on it so I can get my work emails, and it wipes my phone after so many incorrect password attempts. Pulled it out my pocket to see it was doing that and it also wiped my SD card with all my pictures and music...so not f**king pleased.

That truly sucks. My iPhone packed it in the other week (for no apparent reason). Hadn't backed up in a while and a trip to the Apple store failed to revive it. Sadly lost a lot of recent photos (and priceless memories). Disappointing but lesson learnt.

Huggs

Huggs

I've only had about 10 hours of sleep over the last 4 days.

Prez

Prez

My wonderful 79 year old mother once again back in hospital battling pneumonia.
:-[

Huggs

Huggs

I'm very sorry to hear it.

I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The same here. I love my mother, and I would be devastated if something happened to her. I know that rest in peace is better than pain but when you love someone, it's difficult to accept it. Hopefully you and your mother will be OK, pal  :)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Prez on Jul 19, 2019, 04:22:12 AM
My wonderful 79 year old mother once again back in hospital battling pneumonia.
:-[

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery with comfort for you & your family.

Prez

Prez

Thanks everyone for the prayers and show of support. I appreciate it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Definitely prayers sent!

TheSailingRabbit

It's two in the morning and the morons across the street are setting off fireworks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed