What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 602,438 times)

Lie

Lie

Finished Dragon Age, Called it! Guys a dick!

King Rathalos

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Rei is better. *dodges bricks*

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Last day at work and then I'm off for the week!  ;D

Plus new ship day tomorrow!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Orion test flight starts shortly.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

What made me happy today is friday and I am going to play dead space 3.

aliens13

aliens13

5 day's for the FIFA Club World Cup!!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

DAT STREET FIGHTER V LEAK

PS4 CHUNDER THIGHS

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 05, 2014, 04:40:21 AM
Rei is better. *dodges bricks*

Nah, you right about that at least. :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Rescued a pair of sickly kittens yesterday, and then spent 5 hours trapping their injured, feral mother. They all seem to be doing better today. Off to the vet first thing monday to get them checked out and patched up.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 06, 2014, 03:28:06 AM
Rescued a pair of sickly kittens yesterday, and then spent 5 hours trapping their injured, feral mother. They all seem to be doing better today. Off to the vet first thing monday to get them checked out and patched up.

Good to hear, Cancer.  Hopefully they'll find good homes, unless you plan on adopting them.

Tonight was a good night for lyft, made some much needed money.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECWlFInyFM#ws

Time to sell my soul to Nintendo it was fun playing on Sony and Microsoft's consoles while it lasted.

Lie

Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmsvMaswj3o

Honestly im shocked it has a story.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Enjoyed the Christmas parade last night with Dad, after the parade we then walked over to the pizza place and got some pizza for dinner.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Got up very early (for a day off) and went to get the tree in Maryland.
Spoiler
To those who do not know the story of why I traveled so far: my father always wanted to get our tree there ever since I was little (as we drove by it on I-68 on the way to my mother's family in southern Virginia). The last year he was alive I offered to take him but he was too sick from his radiation treatment. The next holiday season (he passed in late July) I kept the promise, went there and found a grand tree; possibly the finest one we ever had in our house. I then vowed to get our tree every year at that special place.
[close]
So, it was a sad time while remembering this would be the last time I would get my tree there, as their lease was ending at the end of the year and they decided to not renew it. About two hours in (and near the end of the lots) I found the glorious tree. This one is probably the tallest we ever had and widest too. When we (I took my mom with me, since this was the last time there) finally got home, it really hit me hard about the past five years' of great trees at Pleasant Valley Tree Farm 2 has now ended. At every end is a new beginning; next year I will find another great tree farm and create more treasured memories of unforgetable trees. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Had a pretty good weekend and start to my week off. Saturday I popped into my FLGS for a day of casual Star Trek Attack Wing. Had a really good day with a bunch of the lads I've not really met with outside of tournament play. Brought some new ships, finished my very last piece of Christmas shopping and then went to my Mother's for an impromptu birthday tea for her.

Sunday my mum, Dad, sister, her fiance and my mrs and I went to the Christmas market at Nottingham. Was a nice day walking around, doing some bits of shopping. Picked up the first Lost Fleet book - I wanted the new Halo book but couldn't find it anywhere. Mrs picked up some New X-Men for herself. We tried some churrito for the first time and really loved them.

Today just had a lovely lazy day in bed. Watched Predator 2, How I Met Your Mother, Archer. I dropped her home not long back and I'm just watching Amazing Spider-Man 2 now - she hates Spider-Man. And tomorrow begins my replay of Alien Isolation on Hard. Good couple of days.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed