Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 867,388 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Got to check that one out. Cuz Nightbreed is tits.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It has one of the best evil gay sidekicks ever:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Star Wars Holiday Special

I did it. I don't even know what to say... I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that Itchy video fantasy sequence. I just... I don't know what to say at all. This thing exists. That's really all there is to say.

Ya'know what though, I think this has just become a yearly Christmas tradition for me. :D And I dug the art style in the animated sequence a lot.

Topazora

Topazora

Transformers 4...

um, 1.5 hours of exhausting suspension of belief.  Painful stereotypes and one dimensional characters.  At least I got see a giant robot riding a giant robot t-rex- that's about it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gremlins

/10

Snowdog

Snowdog

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The French Connection

The perfect movie to spread Christmas cheer. ;)

Dat 70s nihilism /10

Guardians of the Galaxy

Still great fun on a second watch.

Kevin Bacon /10

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Based Bryan came back and made the best entry in the series so far. 8)

f**k off /10

Sozin

Sozin

Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

One of the most boring movies I've seen in a while. Way too long and there were still plenty of characters that needed more screen time or development. I would have liked to see someone else than Bale as Moses. He had pretty much zero charisma. You know it's bad when you're rooting for the Egyptians and not the slaves. There weren't any characters among the slaves that got any time except for Moses himelf.

Magegg

Magegg

I watched

Homefront (2014). This is so bad and stupid I actually liked it XD Had never watched an Statham movie before.

Walk of Shame. Call it guilty pleasure or whatever, I was entertained throughout the whole movie.

The Challenger Disaster. I like this kind of movies.

August: Osage County. I liked it.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The Interview

Your typical Seth Rogan movie, so if you like Seth Rogan/James Franco, you'll like this. My only complaints are that I started to sympathize with Kim Jong Un and I had to keep reminding myself that he's a batshit crazy dictator, also they used the same joke over and over again throughout the film
Spoiler
Kim Jong Un honeydicked me!
[close]
. A fun movie though, so if you liked This is the End or Pineapple Express, then you'll definitely like this.

I'm thinking about watching The Babadook, is it any good?

First Blood

First Blood

Raiders of the Lost Ark at a local cinema. Twas awesome on the big screen.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Interview

I liked this more than I usually like Rogen/Franco stuff. Not a great movie, but after the whole Sony hack thing a pretty important one and it had me laughing.

Doubt I'll ever watch it again, but I had to see it at least once.

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 29, 2014, 02:39:51 AM
Raiders of the Lost Ark at a local cinema. Twas awesome on the big screen.

Nice! Your second time seeing it on the big screen, right?

First Blood

First Blood

Yes. :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

ParaNorman
Coraline

Laika is probably my favorite animation studio currently operating. And yes, that includes Pixar. :P

MudButt

MudButt

Had a Harry Potter marathon this weekend, watched all 8 films.

Brings back great memories, I remember reading the books when I was young and seeing every film in theaters. Such a big part of growing up for me, the last one still makes me wanna tear up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed