Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 867,658 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 13, 2014, 01:09:34 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 13, 2014, 01:01:51 AM
Some motherf**kers are always tryin to ice skate up hill.

Best one-liner ever. :D

The best part is that Snipes ad-libbed that shit.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I hope he said that when they busted him for tax evasion, too :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Tribes of the Moon: The Making of Nightbreed

Interesting documentary. Too bad there was no Cronenberg interview, though. And poor Doug Bradley got his voice dubbed over for the theatrical cut.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hellraiser

"Come to daddy."

I love this movie. It's such a twisted little family drama, with a lot of icky nasty stuff thrown in.

First Blood

First Blood

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Okay I decided to sit down and give this a proper viewing again. It's good, I liked it a lot this time around. However I didn't like the loose plot threads they left dangling such as the Genisys virus killing Franco's friend, and then it's never touched on again. Thankfully Dawn addressed that in the opening credits with the news reports. It's a fine movie, but I prefer Dawn easily.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 14, 2014, 02:33:44 PMI didn't like the loose plot threads they left dangling such as the Genisys virus killing Franco's friend, and then it's never touched on again.

But the movie ended with Franco's neighbor (the pilot) spreading the virus after being infected by Franco's co-worker. I don't see how they left that one hanging. They even showed a map of the virus spreading across the globe.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dredd

"What happened in there?"

"Drug bust."

:laugh:

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 14, 2014, 04:09:07 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 14, 2014, 02:33:44 PMI didn't like the loose plot threads they left dangling such as the Genisys virus killing Franco's friend, and then it's never touched on again.

But the movie ended with Franco's neighbor (the pilot) spreading the virus after being infected by Franco's co-worker. I don't see how they left that one hanging. They even showed a map of the virus spreading across the globe.

Yeah, but some moron decided to play that scene after the credits started rolling.

First Blood

First Blood

No they didn't. Was this an after credits thing?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 14, 2014, 08:57:19 PM

No they didn't. Was this an after credits thing?

It was during the credits. They literally intercut it with the ending title cards.

First Blood

First Blood

Oh, missed it then. Because I turned it off as soon as the credits started. :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

First Blood

First Blood

Dumb and Dumber To (2014)

The socially awkward and inept ru-tards are back, in a sequel that took 20 years. This was funny, and stupid, and grotesque. Congratulations, you have made a sequel that reaches the same level of greatness that the original touched. Now excuse me while I throw up whilst Jim Carry shoves his hand up an old woman's vagina.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hellbound: Hellraiser II

The only good Hellraiser sequel.

First Blood

First Blood

Star Wars A New Hope (1977)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed