Alien Isolation Nostromo edition

Started by Vrastal, Aug 07, 2014, 07:59:50 PM

Author
Alien Isolation Nostromo edition (Read 5,145 times)

ikarop

ikarop

No, that's for selected retailers. Same as the comic, t-shirts or posters.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 27, 2014, 08:28:57 AMDoesn't the Ripley Edition come with an additional steel case and art book?

That's a separate thing. Annoyingly, in the UK, Game stocks the steelbook version, but it's the Nostromo Edition of the game inside, not the Ripley Edition with the second extra level.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 27, 2014, 01:12:13 PM
No, that's for selected retailers. Same as the comic, t-shirts or posters.

Point is, the US only has the Nostromo Edition, I haven't heard word of a Ripley Edition in the US yet.

Xenoscream

Anyone in the UK managed to beat / get a discount on the GAME price for the ripley edition?

Really want that extra content, but at the best price only! ;-)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

As far as I know, GAME are the only one's doing the full Ripley Edition in the UK.

Everyone else just has the Nostromo Edition.

BauhausConcept

Any updates on the preorder editions for us Canadians? According to EB Games it looks like the only thing we are getting is "Last Survivor" DLC. :-\

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: BauhausConcept on Sep 03, 2014, 06:09:28 PM
Any updates on the preorder editions for us Canadians? According to EB Games it looks like the only thing we are getting is "Last Survivor" DLC. :-\

http://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/714534/alien-isolation-with-exclusive-bonus?previousUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebgames.ca%2FSearchResult%2FQuickSearch%3Fq%3Dalien%2Bisolation

Read a little further down the page. The 'Last Survivor' DLC is what you get in the Ripley Edition. The 'Crew Expendable' DLC is what you get in the Nostromo Edition. Preorder at EBGames, and you will have both.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Sep 03, 2014, 10:51:40 PMThe 'Last Survivor' DLC is what you get in the Ripley Edition. The 'Crew Expendable' DLC is what you get in the Nostromo Edition.

The Ripley Edition, wherever you buy it, comes with both bonus levels, whereas the Nostromo Edition only has "Crew Expendable". The Ripley Edition is only available from select retailers though.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 04, 2014, 07:41:06 AM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Sep 03, 2014, 10:51:40 PMThe 'Last Survivor' DLC is what you get in the Ripley Edition. The 'Crew Expendable' DLC is what you get in the Nostromo Edition.

The Ripley Edition, wherever you buy it, comes with both bonus levels, whereas the Nostromo Edition only has "Crew Expendable". The Ripley Edition is only available from select retailers though.

Correct-a-mundo, I shoulda been more clear.  ;)

BauhausConcept

Hmm, I might just pay a visit to my local EB Games and figure out exactly what they are offering for the preorder. Also gonna see if there is going to be a midnight release anywhere in Toronto for this game. That's how pumped I am for it. Haha!

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: BauhausConcept on Sep 04, 2014, 07:46:38 PM

Hmm, I might just pay a visit to my local EB Games and figure out exactly what they are offering for the preorder. Also gonna see if there is going to be a midnight release anywhere in Toronto for this game. That's how pumped I am for it. Haha!

I preordered at the EBGames on Bloor, between Bathurst and Spadina. You only have to put down $5 minimum, and you're confirmed for both DLC levels.

I hadn't thought of there being a midnight release... I'd like to know, so I know which day to call in sick! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed