10 remarkable things about Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem - Article

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Mar 20, 2014, 04:27:48 PM

Author
10 remarkable things about Aliens Vs Predator: Requiem - Article (Read 3,598 times)

SM

SiL

None of these are remarkable.

aliens13

The only remarkable of that movie is when the credits show up because the movie ended  ;D

SM

Every movie does that.

Corporal Hicks

That made me chuckle. God...I'd forgotten how poo this movie was.

Scree

Cute. Still, I like Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem very much.  :)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Only thing remarkable is that this somehow got funding over oh.. let's say an Alien 5.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2014, 12:31:40 PM

Ditto. I think it'll be a long time before I see it again.

aliens13

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Mar 22, 2014, 04:32:04 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2014, 12:31:40 PM

Ditto. I think it'll be a long time before I see it again.
The last that i saw AVP:R was in 2010 when i buy it in DVD. I'm thinking watch it again one of these days.

Topazora

Funny article.  Though it felt more like why AvP:R sucked rather than what was redeemable about the movie.

AliceApocalypse

The article did have a few interesting angles, such as the smell of the aliens coming out of the sewer.  Someone would, actually smell them first  :-X

Jango1201

a xenomorph emerging from a victim's bottom would be something new for the Alien franchise, but it wouldn't necessarily leave audiences quaking in fear.

I think that's called an atomic shit.

Spidey3121

I enjoyed that. I mean, remarkable surely isn't the most accurate word, but those are 10 things that happened in this movie with no shame. It also really highlights what I hated, and still would hate if I care to, about this film: it's such an awful B-movie. Yes, Alien is basically a reworking of 1950's era B-movies, but AvP:R is nothing more than a slasher flick, and a bad 1 at that. I do hope everyone clicked on the link to the 10 best sewers of B-movie cinema. They're great.

RagingDragon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed