Halloween 2013

Started by GQSioux, Aug 29, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

Author
Halloween 2013 (Read 8,271 times)

GQSioux

GQSioux

So any major cos-players here? What are you going to be for Halloween 2013? Been working on mine since late May.  ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

That's the problem, I don't know. I want it to be Resident Evil related though.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Storm Trooper, hoping to have it done by then.  Joining the 501st. 

Last year my daughter was Obi Wan, from ROTS but wanted to use Vader's light saber.  She was so cute, I hope she does it again this year.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

No plans yet.

DC

DC

Raoul Duke, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I might dress up this year. I haven't dress up for Halloween since 2002 or 2003.

maledoro

maledoro

I'm shaving my head and putting on a loincloth and going out as a fat Engineer.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Man I don't know if it is because I'm too old or just lack commitment but I'm jealous of you guys that have the balls to dress up. Me I just hand out the candy.  :-\

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 31, 2013, 01:19:37 AM
Man I don't know if it is because I'm too old or just lack commitment but I'm jealous of you guys that have the balls to dress up. Me I just hand out the candy.  :-\

I'll go to parties, but I usually hand out candy with my grandma. Not this year though, one less family member.  :(

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 31, 2013, 01:19:37 AM
I'm probably older than you. Besides, I have no choice; I'm too scary to pass out candy.

underbound

underbound

I would like to go as an alien as I have the body structure to be, but I dont have the materials to make the body and head. "Sigh"

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Two years ago I dressed as a Hunter from Left 4 Dead for the Ottawa Zombie Walk, never again because liquid latex is a pain in the ass to remove off of ones face. Last year I went as a Nazi Zombie (No swastikas or anything like that, just an old ragged German uniform and a stahlhelm)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I want to try to watch all four Alien movies on Blu-Ray on Halloween. I want to see my friend wants to join since I don't think she seen them yet.

GQSioux

GQSioux

This year I'm tackling Genis-Vell:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

As usual I'll be going to the annual IBC (Industrial Burlesque Collective) Halloween party, most likely as something Lovecraftian again. I went as a Priest of Dagon last year, I had tentacles and everything. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed