Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 849,268 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Does it looks good with the mouth open?

khas

khas

And finally arrived ... Kane is amazing, has great detail and very well painted. Bisop not convince me much. This well painted, but fails in the expression of the face.

Vark_

Vark_

That's what I was thinking about Bishop when I saw the first video review. Not worth buying I think.

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 30, 2014, 12:22:47 AM
Does it looks good with the mouth open?
Yup, the inner jaw is tinier than other xenos', but really well done.

Warrior Xenomorph

Warrior Xenomorph

I'm getting the Queen in a few days, gotta make room for her though.*Sigh* Gonna have to sacrifice a few...

drsmuts

drsmuts

I've cracked and ordered the Queen.....I just know that in about 6 months it will be about double the price like most NECA stuff and I would have regretted not ordering it at RRP.

Very pricey though in the UK. I hope I'm not disappointed when it arrives.

Still regretting not ordering Dutch when he was £15, now Extraction and Patrol go for about £50 online.

Vark_

Vark_

Hot news on Twitter.
Due summer 2015 they say...

gabgrave

gabgrave

That's some great news to start the new year. I'm getting two for sure. Anyone else planning on an ALICEfication project?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: gabgrave on Jan 03, 2015, 03:38:42 AM
That's some great news to start the new year. I'm getting two for sure. Anyone else planning on an ALICEfication project?

Yep, planning on getting one to paint pulse rifle green and black/grey, and mount parts of the flamethrower and pulse rifle to the undersides of the arms, terminator mini-gun to one arm tip and a sculpted Phased Infantry Gun to the other arm tip. Also additional armor plating and back-mounted jump jets.

drsmuts

drsmuts

My Queen has arrived.

I wasn't going to order it due to lack of space, cost etc but....it's awesome.

The sculpt and paint detail is just brilliant and it's one of those items which are never going to lose their value.

If you are in two minds and you have the cash, go for it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I got the Dog Alien in the mail yesterday, holy goddamn is it fantastic. I've got minor gripes - the mouth is difficult to open on mine; it's like something gets snagged when I close it and it feels like I'm going to break it if I force it, and I wish the head articulation would let the head really tilt back for more natural on-all-fours running poses like the McFarlane version can do - but beyond that it's really, really great.

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

If anyone was having second thoughts on getting the NECA Queen, dont. Go out and grab her, you won't be disappointed. Out of the box she's incredible. Naturally I compared her to my McFarlane queen (which I always held in high regard) and she makes it look bad. Better to grab them for ~100 then a year from now for over 200.

On the NECA subject, are the kenner alien figs confirmed or just assumed as of now?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's confirmed that we're getting some, we just don't know what they are or when we're getting them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm hoping for the Bull, personally.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I want a Mantis Alien, personally.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Got the Queen, Dog, and Kane.

I have to say, Neca has totally picked up their quality control. You can literally feel the quality and durability of the figures now. I too recommend getting the Queen if there are any doubts.

Kane is a good figure, the Queen is great, and I think perhaps the Dog Alien is overall the best Alien figure ever made. It has also given me new appreciation for the Dog Alien design, and I'm beginning to think overall it is the best Alien design as well. I'm glad my figure doesn't have the problem some people are having with the mouth being hard to open.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed