NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 846,880 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Popular Marines sell out. Even then, they still don't compare to their creature figures.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

In my area the marines had a tendency to sell out faster than the Aliens. Except for Ops battle Vaz, shes still warming pegs.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 23, 2019, 02:31:41 PM
In my area the marines had a tendency to sell out faster than the Aliens. Except for Ops battle Vaz, shes still warming pegs.

Great fodder material, though!

The Old One

The Old One

People love military figures- what's new?

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I'd like to see A:CM aliens done by Neca as well, and I honestly expect them to, it'll just be a loooong time coming. Nothing soon. Marines are somewhat popular, I'm also starting to make fodder soldiers out of them, so its possible that we may see the main ones from A:CM. But again, I feel that A:CM is the last resort option for them when they're out of ideas.
As far as video games go, they already started with the 2010 predators, so the next newly sculpted video game alien will be from there since Isolation was mostly an accurate retool (still, appreciate the legs and tail), then if Cold Iron's game doesn't come out a lot sooner than we think and unless it's crazy successful, the next one will be something from AVP:Extinction I believe before A:CM.

Who knows, we might even see a Working Joe before A:CM.
On second thought, anything is possible, I would have never thought that A3 would be getting so much love from them. After their decent price-quality ratio, the thing I like most about them is their wide variety of Predators and Aliens.

P. S. Has anyone here mentioned that the Alien series 13, Kenner tribute wave is finally releasing on the 19th of February?

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I would love some Working Joe figures. Normal, battle damages and hazmat suit varieties. Even if they did the light piping on the top of the head so the eyes glowed. Magical.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Working joes would be an instabuy for me...

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I rather prefer some Working Joes and it´s hood variant. Boy, they´re so creepy with those red eyes  :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd be all over the Joe's too. That said, I always see spacesuit Amanda warming pegs over here.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Yeah the spacesuit figures in general didn't seem to be big sellers. The thing that the Working Joes have in their favor is that they're potential army builders.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

I'm surprise that Spacesuit versions are peg warmers. Though in fairness I have picked up a couple of spare Ellen Ripleys and Amanda Ripleys (both in space suits) for head-swap customs. Gotta love Neca for having similar joints on many of their figure lines that allow customising.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To be honest the only spacesuited figure I've brought has been Kane and that was mostly because I loved the facehugger through the helmet look. I've not bothered with a different one. I don't really like the human ones at all to be honest.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I think my shop only has regular Amanda's from that series warming a few pegs.

As far as video games go I'd love to get O'Neil, Bella and Winter from ACM, but I would say that AVP2010 is something I'd want to see NECA dive head long into. I'd love to see Lord, Spartan and Stalker from the Predators, Rookie, Vanzandt and Tequila for the Marines and a Deluxe Praetorian would be the only thing really needed for the Aliens.

I emphasize the need/want for the AVP2010 Praetorian.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 24, 2019, 01:18:36 PM
To be honest the only spacesuited figure I've brought has been Kane and that was mostly because I loved the facehugger through the helmet look. I've not bothered with a different one. I don't really like the human ones at all to be honest.

Did you ever get Hicks?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed