NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 847,191 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Honestly, if it had a nice repaint it would be totally fine. It's not that underdetailed.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 21, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 21, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
  :(
Compared to figurines, this has almost no detailing. Overpriced for what it is IMO.
How about you let it go there Princess Elsa.
If he likes it, that's all that matters.
And honestly, I think it looks great.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 21, 2018, 11:53:53 AM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 21, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 21, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
  :(
Compared to figurines, this has almost no detailing. Overpriced for what it is IMO.
How about you let it go there Princess Elsa.
If he likes it, that's all that matters.
And honestly, I think it looks great.
I was merely stating that it wasn't what I meant with my original comment of wanting the 1:1 burster and hugger.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Honestly, I'm surprised there aren't more 1:1 scale of those small guys. Wonder why Sideshow never did those?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Amen.

Alien13

Alien13

A-Box put out an Alien Covenant box(which I own by the way) that had the best 1:1scale facehugger ever made in my opinion. Made out of some type of foam I believe, everything is completely bendable and poseable. The NECA version doesn't hold a candle to the A-BOX version. If you want a great facehugger get the A-BOX version you will not be disappointed. As someone said earlier, I too don't know why sideshow hasn't created an awesome chestburster or facehugger version. Sideshow details are usually incredible!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Alien13 we were talking about both the neca and Abox huggers. I posted a couple pics above of the hugger i got in the ABox. Its the one that was called crap :)

Alien13

Alien13

I would really like an awesome 1:1 scale chestburster. I think palisades or maybe another company does some but I'm not too keen on some that I've seen.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Hoping for an alien 1979 accessory pack next year

dHunter333

dHunter333

i spent $100 and got all of these prequel ampules!
super excited! been looking to get something like this for years!
some guy was selling me casts of the actual release, and another guy was selling 3d printed versions of a larger, more screen accurate variety

i have 21 smaller ones, 2 are actual releases, 19 are casts

i have 8 of the larger ones, they are textured nicely, but dont have the designs carved in
i believe these are more screen accurate size wise

various prequel non xenomorph aliens

they actually had different sizes ampules in the movie, i'm almost certain there are various sizes in this shot

overall i am so happy i purchased these...almost feel like my prometheus collection is complete now!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's a lot of ampules. They certainly did have different sized ones in the film! Are they custom made?

I finally got an Engineer figure myself last month at a convention. I normally end up watching them on eBay but not buying. Saw one in person and just snagged it. It's a biosuit one.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, it's a custom Ampule- I bought three but they were very loose, messaged the seller and he sent me an additional three vases.
So I glued the loose ones together and now I have six ampules.

I ought to post my collection here at some point.

Wweyland

Wweyland

What weapons are the engineers carrying? Looks a bit like the Lacrima 99-s from Alien: Resurrection.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
That's a lot of ampules. They certainly did have different sized ones in the film! Are they custom made?

I finally got an Engineer figure myself last month at a convention. I normally end up watching them on eBay but not buying. Saw one in person and just snagged it. It's a biosuit one.
I'm not a fan of the Engineers being Space Jockeys or whatever, but the biosuit Engineer figure is fantastic and I'm really glad I bought it.

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 15, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
What weapons are the engineers carrying? Looks a bit like the Lacrima 99-s from Alien: Resurrection.
Whatever they are, they're definitely not Lacrima-99s.

Morose

Morose

Where did you get those ampules? Is the maker still selling them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed