66jedikiller66 dioramas

Started by 66jedikiller66, Mar 13, 2013, 02:38:07 PM

Author
66jedikiller66 dioramas (Read 4,028 times)

66jedikiller66

66jedikiller66

Hello, I have been a long time Alien/Predator fan but have only recently started to work on my SCI-FI room.
Here is newer diorama I made called
Lost Tribe Burial Grounds.

I've also been doing some test shots for an aliens lab.

and here I am walking my dog. Yep just takin' my dog for a walk, yep.

I have more to show off but that is it for AVP right now most of my other stuff is Superheroes etc.
you can see stuff here
http://s164.beta.photobucket.com/user/66jedikiller66/library/
and here is my Jurassic park shelf I just finished.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Good job!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Great work.

What figure did you use for the Doctor in the white shirt and brown pants?

And what's the humanoid figure in the tank?

PredalienXenomorph

First off welcome to AvPGalaxy, secondly I remember that Dog Alien figure from a long time ago. It's nice to see it again.

66jedikiller66

66jedikiller66

Oh wow, i didn't think my pictures were up yet. Thank you.
And thank you for the compliments.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 13, 2013, 04:02:47 PM
Great work.

What figure did you use for the Doctor in the white shirt and brown pants?

And what's the humanoid figure in the tank?

Hi thank you for the compliment.
The scientist is a Shazam Dr. Sivana figure with a Marvel legends Hawkeye head.
The humanoid is the mutated Senator figure from the X-men first movie line.

Here are shots of what went int the Lost Tribe Dio

The basic layout of the Dio

These are the majority of my Aliens collection.
i don't mess around to much with other stuff just 7" scale figures.

and the majority of my Predators

Diorama props.

Here are some older shots for you guys.

this is one of my favorites

Trophies and skulls.

Raiden

Raiden

Really awesome! Adding Dutch or Hicks would make the picture even better

66jedikiller66

66jedikiller66

I'm waiting for dutch to come in at BBTS I honestly was never a big fan of the Hicks figure but I used him in my Aliens lab test shot above.
Thanks for the advice and the compliment  :)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Hey thats pretty bad ass! Jw, what did u use for the grated floors in the aliens lab?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Wow absolutely fantastic shots! What exactly did you use for the facehugger tubes in the lab shot? Also, the doctor walking the Dog Alien reminds me of Aliens: Music of the Spears, with the police walking Ol' Blue around looking for jelly junkies.

xii22loop

xii22loop

totally came across some of these dioramas about a week ago on google image search. Love them. And love that you have so many multiples of the warrior aliens

blood.

blood.

This is great, unbelievable! Mind me asking where do you get all those fake trees and plants etc? A hobby shop or online? Because I have no shops like that around my area at all and haven't found anywhere online yet (haven't looked that hard though ;D)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 15, 2013, 05:27:22 AM
This is great, unbelievable! Mind me asking where do you get all those fake trees and plants etc? A hobby shop or online? Because I have no shops like that around my area at all and haven't found anywhere online yet (haven't looked that hard though ;D)

http://www.earthflora.com/catalog/product_23195_A60020_55_Plastic_Weeping_Juniper_Garland__69_Width__Green_cat_927.html

I'd also suggest checking out your local pet stores and the live fish section of Walmart

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

That picture of the lost tribe on the NYC rooftop backdrop is absolutely stunning.

Raiden

Raiden

Add mcfarlane's Al Simmons into the diorama , he and the body he step on act perfectly as the cannon fodder of the predators

blood.

blood.

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 15, 2013, 07:11:21 AM
Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 15, 2013, 05:27:22 AM

http://www.earthflora.com/catalog/product_23195_A60020_55_Plastic_Weeping_Juniper_Garland__69_Width__Green_cat_927.html

I'd also suggest checking out your local pet stores and the live fish section of Walmart

Nice, thanks. Yeah I've tried the pet stores etc around the place but unfortunately they have either full size fake leaves etc or their fake trees aren't the size I'm looking for... fake grass and whatnot that's small enough to be scaled to the figures I've got...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed