Spitter Problem

Started by N3ONPORCUPINE, Feb 14, 2013, 05:58:34 AM

Author
Spitter Problem (Read 5,016 times)

Kalawaki

Kalawaki

Quote from: XenoMAC on Feb 15, 2013, 10:50:24 PM
The fastest way to get the armor for the Marines is by completing the online challenges.. Which isn't easy unless your lucky. I finally got the lightweight armor and I'm on challenge 13. I also don't like how it say "to unlock rank up or complete challenges" I'm a level 53 Marine and i haven't seen shit come my way without doing the challenges!

PS if your on 360 your probably getting f**ked up by me when I'm the spitter. MACamillion007 RUPTURE BITCHES!!! But I haven't really faced any people that really use it sooooooooo I shouldn't be talking.
Mac! MAAAAAAAAAC!!!

Gren_86

Gren_86

I refuse to use rapture anymore because it requires 0% skills like the boiler itself. I tend to use it as a last resort tactic only when I'm playing with novice teammates. The post explosion acid puddle is no doubt authentic but still pretty lame.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Lol look at this  :laugh: Both teams (including me) abused the Acid Spray + Rupture combo so bad  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3UK0HWYDVA#ws

I am feeling dirty for doing this :\

(I am sorry for the screen tearing. I messed up the rendering options this time but it happens I guess.)

RedHood

RedHood

Quote from: Kalawaki on Feb 19, 2013, 02:45:11 AM
Quote from: XenoMAC on Feb 15, 2013, 10:50:24 PM
The fastest way to get the armor for the Marines is by completing the online challenges.. Which isn't easy unless your lucky. I finally got the lightweight armor and I'm on challenge 13. I also don't like how it say "to unlock rank up or complete challenges" I'm a level 53 Marine and i haven't seen shit come my way without doing the challenges!

PS if your on 360 your probably getting f**ked up by me when I'm the spitter. MACamillion007 RUPTURE BITCHES!!! But I haven't really faced any people that really use it sooooooooo I shouldn't be talking.
Mac! MAAAAAAAAAC!!!

LOL you're rediculous dude.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

spitters look them aliens out of pitch black..

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 19, 2013, 07:36:42 PM
spitters look them aliens out of pitch black..

Yes...yes, they do...  ;)

DB

DB

Design a Super Special Awesome Alien whose gimmick is to explode with tremendous acidy fun only available once every few minutes.

Give a basic Xeno a perk which does the same.

Yes, I see how this game's multiplayer is very well designed.

Predaker

Predaker

I'm pretty sure the boiler explosion has a larger kill radius. I saw a boiler kill four marines earlier who were standing further apart than the puddle made by suicide spitters. Also, boilers can control when they explode.

DB

DB

That suicide button sounds much more useful than the no cooldown explosion.

Predaker

Predaker

A boiler exploding won't add to the marine team's score. Dying as a spitter will.

DB

DB

Oh, definitely, I see the genius of it now. One super explosion every few minutes on the Alien with a suicide button, and another similar yet smaller explosion on an Alien that can respawn all the time, can be every member of a team, but also comes with other attacks. It sounds very clever and there are rather unique differences between each. Don't know why I didn't think of it.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: DB on Feb 21, 2013, 02:09:12 AM
Oh, definitely, I see the genius of it now. One super explosion every few minutes on the Alien with a suicide button, and another similar yet smaller explosion on an Alien that can respawn all the time, can be every member of a team, but also comes with other attacks. It sounds very clever and there are rather unique differences between each. Don't know why I didn't think of it.
Well said my friend, well said.

beephknob

beephknob

Quote from: N3ONPORCUPINE on Feb 14, 2013, 05:58:34 AM
They had some perk that essentially turned them into boilers, if you killed them when they got too close you simply exploded.

Switch to the Tactical Shotgun, use the shock round secondary fire.  Point and laugh, double tap their dome from relative safety.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: DB on Feb 21, 2013, 02:09:12 AM
The explosion also happens to be basically a pretty effect the acid stain that remains on the ground is the real killer.

Also the acid resistant armour is useless just like I knew it would be, it does not work when the entire team is made of spitters.
Escape and survivor are the most dumb modes going right now, without teamwork it always devolves into spitter gangbangs.

RedHood

RedHood

OK!!! I'm f**king over it! The last challenge i have to do is get through escape without being decapitated. This is nearly impossible to do when its a spitter f**kFEST! I'm so emotional right now  >:( :-\ :-[ :-X :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed