I didn't see this posted anywhere, but Games.TM Magazine gave it a 4/10, saying:
- "Many of Colonial Marines' flaws could have been excusable back in the early days of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but now, when every title is polished to excruciating level of quality, it just doesn't cut it."
- "Graphically, it's one of the worst we've seen grace consoles in years. It certainly may have been acceptable in 2006, when the game was first conceived, but now it just looks embarrasing up against other titles coming out in the Q1 release window."
- "Colonial Marines does at time play with expanding the lore in a meaningful way but skirts over it almost immediately."
- "Even some returning voice actors voicing their digital characters can't save the train wreck of a narrative, and it certainly doesn't help to immerse you in the world when the lip-sincing doesn't even match up."
- "Without Cameron's guiding hand, the story never amounts to anything more than a vehicle to drive players from one disappointing corridor to the next."http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/5163/20130211/first-reviews-aliens-colonial-marines-start-come.htm