A:CM Collectors at Gamestop Soldout

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Jan 28, 2013, 03:02:18 AM

Author
A:CM Collectors at Gamestop Soldout (Read 2,308 times)

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 01, 2013, 09:57:19 PM
I wanted to get the Collectors Edition but it was too expensive for me, sad but I gotta think about my priorities. I'll be getting the less expensive copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Give it a couple of months. Amazon or somewhere will have some in stock they'll be wanting to get rid of.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 02, 2013, 01:39:38 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 01, 2013, 09:57:19 PM
I wanted to get the Collectors Edition but it was too expensive for me, sad but I gotta think about my priorities. I'll be getting the less expensive copy of Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Give it a couple of months. Amazon or somewhere will have some in stock they'll be wanting to get rid of.

I suppose, but I don't know if it'd be worth it when I'll already have the game itself. We'll see what happens I guess.

bobcunk

No pc?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm glad that I pre-order mine.

Ghost Marine

Game.co.uk Collectors Edition preorder for Aliens Colonial Marines now out of stock too !

http://www.game.co.uk/en/aliens-colonial-marines-collectors-edition-187603?pageSize=20&searchTerm=aliens

Deathly_rYaN

Question for you guys, I was able to pre order my copy of ACM Collectors from Amazon. I looked at some pictures of the collectors edition and the xbox picture shows a limited edition steelbook case, bu in the Ps3 picture just shows a regular case. Will it come with the steelbook case for PS3? i'm just confused and all

PVTDukeMorrison

Can you provide a link?

Prime113

This is some fantastic news!

The only downside, is that most people who are gonna buy this game, are older, hardcore fans. Older, hardcore fans, are gonna want that damn power loader. And, there are a limited(obviously) copies of the LE. Meaning a good percentage of the sales could come from the LE, which does necessarily mean a large profit.

Does anybody understand what I'm trying to say here? It sounds so right in my head, right now.  :laugh:

Yautja_Warrior

Don't know if they got some more in or people cancelled but I'm looking on GAME.co.uk right now and you can still buy the Collectors Edition on all 3 formats, if anyone still wants it still, I just typed in Aliens: Colonial Marines on the search bar at the top and it lists all versions and non say out of stock at the moment   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed