In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,427,375 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

HISHE's was awesome. I just couldn't argue with it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea but the movie itself pointed out all of those things in the movie. Making the JW hishe redundant. I think that FFwd button is making them lazy. I mean take the "just shoot her" one; that's exactly what they did. Hoskins straight up asks himself what's taking them so long and tells them to light it up and they do exactly that. Like 10 seconds would have made any difference, she was standing in the same spot. I suppose it would have gave the raptors less time to think about it but in the end they still would have ate everyone but Pratt. :P

Oh and yea her heel breaks and it eats her... yea that's not an actual "how it should have ended" ending.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 18, 2015, 01:03:08 AMI won't mention any names but I'm sure you know who I'm referring to.
Not quite, but I suggest you quit with this kind of remarks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not to worry, I will. I only brought it up because it was relevant. Won't continue.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't quite think it was relevant, but yeah -- it's useless. No more, thanks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/17/burglar-selfie_n_7820968.html

QuoteLOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities in Los Angeles are looking for a burglar who accidentally made a selfie with his victim's iPhone.

I love these sorts of stories.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jul 18, 2015, 09:30:24 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 18, 2015, 01:03:08 AMI won't mention any names but I'm sure you know who I'm referring to.
Not quite, but I suggest you quit with this kind of remarks.

I don't ever want to see you use that kind of slur again. Only warning about the matter. It wasn't relevant, at all.

Gate

Gate

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Welp, ok then moving on, how about that cosby guy, he says the sex and drugs were consensual.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/19/us/bill-cosby-deposition/index.html

"He said he could read nonverbal clues of consent."

Is that like Cosby's very own Jedi mind tricks?  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That case is 50 shades of messed up. I've never heard of someone agreeing to be drugged, but who am I to judge?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/19/world/shark-attack-wsl-mick-fanning-feat/index.html

Holy shit. Was that the Cosby shark? Oh no no, it was just a great white shark out for a little lunch. Still holy f**k that was intense.

Hubbs

Hubbs

White House doesn't have national flag at half-staff for recent terrorist attack? If this is completely accurate, why??!

The whole issue has gone through the roof across Facebook and again doesn't look good for Obama.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It likely wasn't a terrorist attack. It was mass murder. The suspect allegedly has severe mental illness and was a chronic alcoholic.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 20, 2015, 02:59:56 AM
It likely wasn't a terrorist attack. It was mass murder. The suspect allegedly has severe mental illness and was a chronic alcoholic.

Yeah but military American personnel on home soil gunned down! and no half-staff on the White House?!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Honestly, I don't think it works that way. The idea that you lower the flag for an arbitrary number of casualties is a patriotic myth as far as I know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed