Crazy Rich

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 04, 2014, 10:40:44 PM
Watch World War Zimmerman for a better understanding of Hubbs. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZGzSlz74Q0#ws

SM

SM

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote"For a limited time only, White Feather Press is giving away a free copy of the fun book Raising Boys Feminists Will Hate! by Doug Giles, with every purchase of My Parents Open Carry in book form. That's a $15.99 value!"

Now you know what to get DoomRulz for Xmas.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hahahahahahaha

SM

SM

As a commenter pointed out - white feather is the traditional symbol for cowardice.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The description from the publisher of the Raise Boys Feminists Will Hate book:

QuoteFeminists would love nothing more than to take your son and eradicate his masculine uniqueness. They hate men, and therefore, they will hate your son. That is, of course, assuming that you, the parent, intend to raise your son to be a man instead of a rouged and lipsticked, male American Idol hopeful. Get it right, parental unit: in the coming days you will be facing female chauvinist pigs who have sick designs for your dear son in culture, in the classroom and in a lot of churches. These whacked women actually believe that masculinity, the male composition, and a guy's hormones cause boys to become wicked oppressors, sexually abusive and brutal beasts; and they have the inflated stats, the re-written history books and the hysterical spin to prove it. Your daunting mission is to go against the grain, stand up to the radical feminists, and raise your little man into a lion, capable of leading the next generation into a moral culture of God, family and country.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SM

SM

Marketing genius.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The author runs a hideous conservative "news" website, too...

...and we have come full circle.

SM

SM

Fair old hike from Lagos to El Paso.  Musta had some of those filthy Palestinians helping them dig a tunnel.

BANE

BANE

Ebola is very intriguing to me because it's so bloody (haha) devastating on the body (if I remember correctly it liquefies your insides...) and yet the virus itself is a very small protein.

Aspie

Aspie

does it give you a sore throat?

BANE

BANE

Yes

SM

SM

Quote from: BANE on Aug 05, 2014, 12:13:19 AM
Ebola is very intriguing to me because it's so bloody (haha) devastating on the body (if I remember correctly it liquefies your insides...) and yet the virus itself is a very small protein.

You're thinking of Motaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeyU7uVOTic

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Protein pathogens are prions, I believe, not viruses.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 05, 2014, 12:14:26 AM
does it give you a sore throat?
you're probably infected

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed