In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,427,651 times)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 24, 2014, 05:50:34 PM
I dont know about ya'll but imma go take my dawg for a walk.

See ya.
  ;D

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 24, 2014, 05:55:31 PM
Blacklabel ... about culture ...

Culture itself is formed around instinct.

The black gangster alpha male culture of bitches and hoes and get rich or die trying. Still men struggling with society in order to fulfill their internal lusts for money and power. 

This bullshit superficial competition has lead to the trophy wife mentality in which women bitch and crow about who has the biggest house, smartest kids, the most cars, the most designer shit jammed into their closets. In the end they are trying desperately to justify their male counterparts role in life and throwing it in the face of others aggressively and passive aggressively.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The Army would have you believe that killing is a very unnatural thing for most people to do.  The expert shooters in bct were warned that when they actually found humans in their crosshairs that all of a sudden they may be incapable of shooting because their body would subconsciously rebel against the act of killing another person and throw their shots off.  Basically all the time you spend doing marksmanship training is to override the dormant subconscious belief in humans that killing other humans is unnatural. 

The people that killing comes naturally to, I'd say they have something broken in their subconscious somewhere or they get that training from their own sort of self inflicted brainwashing.   

It's a complicated issue with many different factors. 

If WWII Russia is to be believed one of their top snipers was female and I believe her final kill tally was upwards of 500.  Could be propaganda, but even if you gave her 1/4 of the kills that still totals upwards of any of the other countries top snipers in the war. 

I believe that most anybody is capable of horrific feats.  But won't deny that males generally seem more involved in the mass killings. 

Edit: Russian sniper lady had 309 kills.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Do you even Simo Häyhä, bro?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

???

The point wasn't who was the top sniper in the war, just that a trained female could become a top sniper. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 24, 2014, 06:11:22 PM

If WWII Russia is to be believed one of their top snipers was female and I believe her final kill tally was upwards of 500.  Could be propaganda, but even if you gave her 1/4 of the kills that still totals upwards of any of the other countries top snipers in the war. 

I believe that most anybody is capable of horrific feats.  But won't deny that males generally seem more involved in the mass killings. 

Edit: Russian sniper lady had 309 kills.

That's an absolutely amazing kill tally! I know of a Lydia Litvyak who was a top Soviet WWII ace with 16 (4 shared) kills to her name.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Lyudmila Pavlichenko was this woman's name.  I'm always somewhat suspicious of that eras kill tallies simply because propaganda on all sides was rampant during WW2, that said even if the truth is somewhere in the middle for all of them, that is still ridiculous. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

A PDF of a bunch of forum posts of the friendzoned guy bitching about not being able to get hot girls:

http://www.docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums-.pdf.html

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

This guy was hilarious. Too bad he's dead now.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 24, 2014, 07:42:27 PM
A PDF of a bunch of forum posts of the friendzoned guy bitching about not being able to get hot girls:

http://www.docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums-.pdf.html
:-X

Vickers

Vickers

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The nasty bro replies are the rest of the train :-X

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Turns out this kid was the son of a Hollywood director. (Assistant Director of the Hunger Games)

Dat PDF ...

What a waste of a chance for someone else worth while to be born.  >:(

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 24, 2014, 08:05:24 PM
Turns out this kid was the son of a Hollywood director. (Assistant Director of the Hunger Games)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFdz3AKAJZI#ws

(The first comment on that video... :-X)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on May 24, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
(The first comment on that video... :-X)

:-X

...bet you tree fiddy there will be an article on AVFM soon blaming this whole thing on feminism, somehow.

Xenodog

Xenodog

I used to drive a hot blonde friend of mine home on Fridays because we only had one lesson.

I'm going to get murdered so bad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed