In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,613 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I only have a guess which can't be proven, but I suspect Canadian special forces (JTF2) could be or intends to be in Ukraine. It was announced just 50 normal Canadian troops would be sent to Poland for exercises as well as for NATO reassurance to eastern Europe.

Looking at what is known of JTF2, many of their missions involve 40-50 estimates, and they do have a reputation for being ambiguous, they were even the first Canadians in Afghanistan in October 2001 in secret, behind the prime minister's back.

It's a hypothesis.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If there anything like Delta they probably wouldn't even need the troop movement cover.  Delta takes a lot of civilian flights to and from their destinations as to not draw attention to where they're traveling to.  Sometimes they even jump out of civilian passenger jets.  (So does DEVGRU). 

Chuck Pfarrer who was SEAL Team Six talks about it in Warrior Soul.  If I remember right, Pfarrer's career ended on such a jump out of a passenger plane when he had a chute malfunction.   

But different tactics for different countries.

'Merica sent a bunch of 173rd paratroopers to a bunch of euro countries as well.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well like I said, it's a hypothesis, I'm no expert on such things and I could be wrong, I just noticed a coincidence or two. That's the beauty of JTF2, you never know.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 15, 2014, 05:18:14 AM
If there anything like Delta they probably wouldn't even need the troop movement cover.  Delta takes a lot of civilian flights to and from their destinations as to not draw attention to where they're traveling to.  Sometimes they even jump out of civilian passenger jets.  (So does DEVGRU). 

Chuck Pfarrer who was SEAL Team Six talks about it in Warrior Soul.  If I remember right, Pfarrer's career ended on such a jump out of a passenger plane when he had a chute malfunction.   

But different tactics for different countries.

'Merica sent a bunch of 173rd paratroopers to a bunch of euro countries as well.

Were the first 172 busy?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

dem barbecues

The DS that taught most of our shit in basic was a 173rd BCT paratrooper.  He was a fairly intense guy.

Gate

Gate

My problem with the whole situation is that Kiev, the 'illegitimate' government actually asked their people what they wanted and ousted the old corrupt president which was Pro-Moscow.

Then as far as I can tell (and Putin can deny it all he wants but there's picture proof out there) Spetsnaz entered the country and incited the Russia Nationalists to revolt with the fear of harm or joining the EU.

Now its literally a war of the people, which is so sad. There is really no side better than the other.

DoomRulz

maledoro

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Vickers on May 15, 2014, 01:05:11 AM
www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/amazing-video-cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-in-southwest-bakersfield-051414

Awesome cat. 8)

Very much so! From a biological/scientific standpoint, did the cat( a female) protect the child as if the boy was it's kitten? Just goes to show you how evil and unpredictable certain dog breeds are. The dogs owner is also to blame and should be charged with attempted murder if he/she willingly lets the dog roam around.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 05:57:25 PM
From a biological/scientific standpoint, did the cat( a female) protect the child as if the boy was it's kitten?
I hope one of the reporters asked it.

Just goes to show you how evil and unpredictable certain dog breeds are.
Evil? Seriously? It's a dog.

The dogs owner is also to blame and should be charged with attempted murder if he/she willingly lets the dog roam around.
LYNCH THEM!!!!!

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 15, 2014, 06:59:55 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/05/15/fcc-approves-plan-to-allow-for-paid-priority-on-internet/

Ah, hell nah.

America needs to stop being world police- right now.

This shit can't continue, first they (pun not intended) ignore their own first amendment, now they want to fundamentally f**k with something universally loved, outside of US laws also?

Bullshit.

BANE

BANE

The dogs owner is also to blame and should be charged with attempted murder if he/she willingly lets the dog roam around.
I hate people like you.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Ignore the nutjob.

Gate

Gate

The owner should get punishment... I say give them a good old school teacher spanking and a time out corner.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed